IDC's Turkey ICT Market Opportunity and Digital Business Strategies subscription service provides an in-depth view of ICT markets in Turkey. Combining detailed market forecasts with market insights and outlook, key indicators and analysis, and profiles of emerging demographic and services opportunities, the service is an indispensable source of strategic market information for telcos, IT hardware and software vendors, and IT services providers already active in Turkey, as well as for others seeking to understand opportunities in this rapidly expanding market.
Turkey ICT Market Opportunity and Digital Business Strategies
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- The state of digital transformation
- ICT outlook and trends
- The CIO's agenda
- Public cloud services
- IT services
- Telecommunications services
- Security solutions
- Enterprise application software (ERP, CRM, and SCM)
- Enterprise infrastructure
- Hardcopy peripherals
- Hyperconverged infrastructure
- Hybrid Cloud Transformation in Turkey, 2022
- Competitive Profiles and 2021 Analysis of Leading Security Products Players in Turkey
- Turkish Organizations' Top Networking Strategy Priorities, 2022
- The CISO's 2022 Agenda: Elevating the Security of the Future Enterprise in Turkey
- Competitive Profiles and 2021 Analysis of Leading Public Cloud Services Players in Turkey
- The State of Privileged Identity/Access Management in Turkey, 2022
- Turkey ICT Outlook, 2022
- Turkey CIO Perspectives on Digital Transformation: January 2023 View
- Turkey IT Services Market Forecast, 2022–2027
- Turkey Software Market Forecast, 2022–2027
- Turkey Security Services Market Forecast, 2022–2027
- Turkey Security Products Market Forecast, 2022–2027
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the state of ICT demand in Turkey?
- How can operators leverage managed services to capture new revenue streams in the enterprise market?
- What strategies can ICT vendors and services companies employ to tap into opportunities in Turkey?
- What are the new and emerging ICT markets in Turkey?
- What are the key ICT trends and developments, and how will they impact ICT usage and spending in Turkey?
- What are the competitive positions of ICT vendors and services companies in the market (market shares and strategies)?
- What is currently on the CIO's agenda in Turkey?
- What are the prospects for emerging technologies in Turkey?
- What strategies can ICT vendors and services companies adopt to tap into digital transformation opportunities in Turkey?
- What factors and trends are impacting the adoption of security solutions in Turkey?
Amazon Web Services Inc., Atos SE, Check Point Software Technologies Ltd., CyberArk Software Ltd., Forcepoint LLC, Fortinet, Inc., Google LLC, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd., IBM, IFS AB, Innova S.r.l., KocSistem Information Communication Services Inc., Kron IT d.o.o., Logo SA, McAfee LLC, Microsoft Corporation, Mikro Systems Inc., NTT DATA Corporation, Netas Telekomünikasyon A.S., Oracle Corporation, Palo Alto Networks, Inc., SAP SE, Salesforce.com, Inc., Trend Micro Incorporated, Turkcell İletişim Hizmetleri A.Ş, Türk Telekomünikasyon A.Ş., Vodafone Group Plc
Meet the Experts
Research Manager, Systems & Infrastructure Solutions, Turkey
Research Manager, Turkey
Senior Research Manager (Turkey), IDC
Associate Research Director, IT Services & Software (META), IDC
Research Manager, Systems and Infrastructure Solutions, MEA
Research Manager, IT Security, Turkey
Research Manager, Imaging Devices & Document Solutions, Turkey