IDC's Turkey ICT Market Opportunity and Digital Transformation Strategies subscription service provides an in-depth view of ICT markets in Turkey. Combining detailed market forecasts with market insights and outlook, key indicators and analysis, and profiles of emerging demographic and services opportunities, the service is an indispensable source of strategic market information for telcos, IT hardware and software vendors, and IT services providers already active in Turkey, as well as for others seeking to understand opportunities in this rapidly expanding market.
Turkey ICT Market Opportunity and Digital Transformation Strategies
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- The CIO's agenda
- Cloud — public, private, and hybrid
- The Internet of Things (IoT)
- Systems integration, application customization, and consulting services
- Managed, datacenter, hosting, and colocation services
- Security solutions
- Enterprise application software (ERP, CRM, and SCM)
- Big data analytics
- Telecom operator strategies
- Datacenter technologies — active and passive
- Unified communications, conferencing, and telepresence
- Enterprise hardware
- Enterprise mobility
- Industry ICT spending
- The Turkish CIO's 2018 Digital Agenda — CIO Priorities and Challenges
- Turkey Enterprise Application Software Market 2018–2022 Forecast and 2017 Vendor Shares
- Turkey Security Solutions Market 2018–2022 Forecast
- Turkey IT Services Market 2018–2022 Forecast and 2017 Analysis
- Turkey Business Intelligence and Analytics Tools Software Market 2018–2022 Forecast
- Turkey Enterprise Infrastructure Market 2018–2022 Forecast and 2017 Insights
- Competitive Profiles and Analysis of Leading IT Services Players in Turkey, 2018
- Turkey Cloud, Hosted, Managed, and Outsourced Services 2017 Market Analysis and 2018–2022 Forecast
- Turkey ICT Market Trends, 2019
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the state of ICT demand in Turkey?
- How can operators leverage managed services to capture new revenue streams in the enterprise market?
- What strategies can ICT vendors and services companies employ to tap into opportunities in Turkey?
- What are the new and emerging ICT markets in Turkey?
- What are the key trends and developments, and how will they impact ICT usage and spending in Turkey?
- What are the competitive positions of ICT vendors and services companies in the market (market shares and strategies)?
- What is currently on the CIO's agenda in Turkey?
- What are the prospects for cloud computing and analytics in Turkey?
- What strategies can ICT vendors and services companies adopt to tap into digital transformation opportunities in Turkey?
- What factors and trends are impacting the adoption of security solutions in Turkey?
Accenture plc, Atos S.A., Havelsan Hava Elektronik Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, IBM, Innova S.r.l., KOC Sistem, Logo Business Solutions, Microsoft Corporation, Netas, Oracle Corporation, SAP SE, Turk Telekomunikasyon Anonim Sirketi, Turkcell, Vodafone Group Plc
Meet the Experts
Research Manager, Systems & Infrastructure Solutions, Turkey
Senior Research Analyst, Systems Infrustructure Solutions, Turkey
Research Manager, Devices, MEA
Senior Research Analyst, SW and IT services, Turkey
Research Manager, Imaging Devices & Document Solutions, Turkey