As IDC's flagship enterprise communications offering, the European Enterprise Communications and Collaboration service not only provides market analysis and forecasting but also focuses on actionable, strategic advice to vendors, service providers, and systems integrators in a shifting market shaped by cloud, competitive and margin pressures, and new and innovative competitors.
European Enterprise Communications and Collaboration
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Enterprise requirements today and in 2025
- Fixed-line business voice and data services
- Next-generation IP and Ethernet business network services
- Unified communications and collaboration today and in 2025
- Service provider strategies and transformation
- Vendor strategies and transformation in the cloud era
- Impact of new, innovative competitors
- Enterprise video, including video content management
- The impact of network virtualization technologies, such as SDN, NFV, and SD-WAN on the wide area network
- European Enterprise Communications Top 10 Predictions
- Transformation in Communications and Collaboration
- European Fixed Voice Services, 2018–2023
- European Business Networks Services, 2018–2023
- European Unified Communications and Collaboration, 2018–2023
- European Conferencing Services, 2018–2023
- European Enterprise Communications Survey, 2019
- SD-WAN: challenges and opportunities for SPs in Europe
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- How do enterprises use enterprise communications today and what are their future requirements?
- How can players in this market ensure that they stay relevant in the cloud era, and be profitable?
- What is the market size and forecast of the various fixed-voice and data categories that make up enterprise communications?
- What is the market size and forecast of the various categories (including cloud) in unified communications and collaboration?
- Who are the key players and how do they stack up?
ARKADIN S.A.S., AT&T Inc., Alcatel-Lucent, Avaya Inc., BT Group plc, Blue Jeans Network, Inc., BroadSoft, Inc., Cisco Systems, Inc., Colt Group S.A., Deutsche Telekom AG, Dimension Data Holdings PLC, EIR Inc., Ericsson, GENESYSLOGIC,INC., GN NETCOM, INC., Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd., IBM, Interoute Communications Ltd., KPN, LEVEL 3 COMMUNICATIONS, LLC, Microsoft Corporation, Mitel LLC, Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corporation, OpSource, Inc., Orange S.A., Proximus PLC, ShoreTel, Inc., Swisscom Ltd., TDC GROUP INC, TELIASONERA INTERNATIONAL, Tata Communications Limited, Telecom Italia SpA, Telefonica S.A., Telekom Austria Aktiengesellschaft, Telia Company AB, Tieto Corporation, Unify Inc., Verizon Communications, Inc., Virgin Media Inc., Vodafone Group Plc