IDC's Japan IT Wallet provides a pivot table by product segments of Japanese companies and global companies located in Japan (approximately 2,000 companies). It provides spending by subsidiary, by spending region (such as the Americas, Asia/Pacific, EMEA, and Japan), and by products (hardware, software, IT services, internal, and telecom) on year-based data. By this data, it is possible to understand the trend of the product strategy of the major companies in Japan.
Japan IT Wallet
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- IT spending of Japanese companies and global companies
- IT spending forecast of Japanese companies and global companies
- IT spending trends by subsidiary
- IT spending trends by spending region
- IT spending trends by product segment
- Japan IT Wallet, 1H19
- Japan IT Wallet, 2H19
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- How much is the IT spending size of Japanese companies and global companies?
- How does entire IT spending of Japanese companies and global companies consist of by regions and products?
- Which companies are growing more compared with others?
- What are the key trends that influence end-user spending on IT across Japanese companies and global companies?