IDC's Korea Smart Connected Devices (Korean Version) service provides an integrated view of three important technology markets: personal computers (notebooks and desktops), smartphones, and tablets. This integrated deliverable with data and reports from three highly sought-out consumer trackers provides a holistic view of the changing dynamics across all four product categories. This service provides competitive landscape, market trends, and future outlook.
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Market dynamics
- Product competitiveness
- Emerging category
- Korea Smart Connected Device Market Dynamics, 2017 Year-End Review
- Korea PC Market Analysis, 3Q17 Review
- Korea PC Market Analysis, 4Q17 Review
- Korea PC Market Analysis, 1Q18 Review
- Korea PC Market Analysis, 2Q18 Review
- Korea PC Market End-User Channel Analysis, 3Q17 Review
- Korea PC Market End-User Channel Analysis, 4Q17 Review
- Korea PC Market End-User Channel Analysis, 1Q18 Review
- Korea PC Market End-User Channel Analysis, 2Q18 Review
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the overall status of the PC, tablet, and smartphone markets in Korea?
- What is new trend of this hybrid market?
- What is noteworthy and an emerging area in the smart connected devices market?
- What will be the next key product and related service?
- How is the market's competitive landscape going in the market area?
ASUSTeK Computer Inc.,
Daewoo Information System Co., Ltd.,
JOOYONTECH CO., LTD.,
Lenovo Group Limited.,
TriGem Computer Inc.