The Worldwide IT Spending Guide: Line of Business examines the line-of-business functional opportunity from a technology, industry, company size and geography perspective. This comprehensive database delivered via IDC's Customer Insights query tool allows the user to easily extract meaningful information about line-of-business technology investments by viewing data trends and relationships and making data comparisons.
This product covers the following segments:
- 9 regions: USA, Canada, Japan, Western Europe, Central and Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa, Latin America, PRC, and Asia/Pacific
- 53 countries: Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Peru, the Philippines, Poland, Portugal, PRC, the rest of Asia/Pacific, the rest of CEE, the rest of Latin America, the rest of the Middle East and Africa, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, the United Arab Emirates, the United Kingdom, the United States, Venezuela, and Vietnam
- 3 technology groups with 12 technology categories:Hardware (IaaS, network equipment, server/storage, and devices), software (applications, application development and deployment, and system infrastructure software), and services (business consulting, key horizontal BPO, managed services, project oriented, and support services)
- 16 industries: Banking, insurance, securities and investment services, discrete manufacturing, process manufacturing, construction, resource industries, retail, wholesale, professional services, personal and consumer services, transportation, healthcare provider, telecommunications, media, and utilities
- 5 company size segments: 1–9, 10–99, 100–499, 500–999, and 1,000+ employees
- 12 functions: Accounting/finance/billing, customer service, engineering, architecture and research, human resources, operations, IT, legal, marketing, sales, security and risk, and supply chain management
- 2 funding types: Business funded and IT funded
This spending guide is delivered on a semiannual basis via a web-based interface for online querying and downloads. For a complete delivery schedule, please contact an IDC sales representative. The following are the deliverables for this spending guide:
Annual five-year forecasts by region, country, technology, industry, function, company size and funding type delivered twice a year
About This Spending Guide
IDC's Worldwide IT Spending Guide: Line of Business provides guidance on the expected technology opportunity around this market at a regional and total worldwide level. Segmented by region, country, technology, industry, function, company size and funding type, this guide provides IT vendors with insights into both large and rapidly growing market segments and how the market will develop over the coming years.
The Value of Subscribing to IDC Spending Guides
How Customers Use Spending Guides to Pinpoint Opportunities