Cloud computing in Australia is pivoting to the next stage of where the demand is for increasingly hybrid deployment models as workload priorities move from simple back-end functions to core business processes. Addressing these shifts, IDC's Australia Cloud Services offers an overview of the Australia market opportunity for cloud services across both public cloud (infrastructure as a service [IaaS], platform as a service [PaaS], and software as a service [SaaS]) and private cloud. This program provides analysis of both the supply and the demand sides for cloud services leveraging Australia demand-side surveys, IDC's Public Cloud Tracker, and IDC's broad engagements in the local market.
Australia Cloud Services
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Cloud ecosystems (AWS, Microsoft Azure, SAP, and VMware)
- Platform as a service
- Infrastructure as a service
- Software as a service
- Australia market opportunity and forecast
- Cloud service management
- Pricing models
- Enterprise private clouds
- Cloud professional services
- End-user attitudes for cloud adoption
- Hybrid cloud
- Market Analysis Perspective: Australia Cloud Services, 2017
- Australia Public Cloud Services Market Forecast
- Cloud and Infrastructure Opportunities from Adoption of IaaS
- Local Cloud Professional Service Providers
- Australia — Adoption Patterns for Private and Public Cloud
- Redefining the Service Provider
- Australia Predictions, 2017
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- How is the adoption of cloud in Australia changing and maturing?
- Which are the key workloads being moved to a cloud deployment model?
- How big is the opportunity for cloud services?
- How are attitudes of Australian organizations toward cloud services changing?
- What are the key vendor selection criteria?
- What is IDC's view on the changing technology landscape and its impact on cloud in Australia?
- How is the competitive environment evolving in Australia?