IDC's Central and Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa Internet of Things Ecosystem and Trends service analyzes the regionally specific opportunities presented by the Internet of things (IoT) markets from the perspectives of modules and device vendors, communications service providers, IoT platform players, software vendors, and IT services providers, all complemented by end-user and vertical market views. The service addresses players' immediate tactical needs through high-quality continuous information on the shape, direction, and growth rate of the IoT markets in CEE and MEA, and it provides high-level access to IDC's ICT research across geography, product type, and theme, along with insights into users' technology requirements.
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Overall ICT market size and forecast for IoT in CEE and MEA
- IoT revenue opportunity by country, industry, use case, and technology across CEE and MEA
- Taxonomy of the evolving IoT ecosystem: How is the market organized, and what are the key segments and technologies?
- Opportunities throughout the IoT ecosystem for those providing hardware, software, connectivity, and integration
- The evolution of IoT in key industries
- Successful IoT implementations: case studies from across CEE and MEA regions
- Market Analysis Perspective: CEE and MEA Internet-of-Things Ecosystem and Trends, 2017
- Central and Eastern Europe, the Middle East, and Africa Internet-of-Things Market 2018–2022 Forecast
- Central and Eastern Europe Internet-of-Things Decision-Maker Survey, 2017
- Middle East, Turkey, and Africa IoT Trends, 2018
- The IoT Market in the UAE and Saudi Arabia: New Frontiers
- Russia Internet-of-Things Market 2018–2022 Forecast
- Poland Internet-of-Things Market 2018–2022 Forecast
- Romania Internet-of-Things Market 2018–2022 Forecast
- Czech Republic Internet-of-Things Market 2018–2022 Forecast
- Hungary Internet-of-Things Market 2018–2022 Forecast
- Prague Internet-of-Things Forum, 2017: End-User Survey Results
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the 360-degree view of IoT in CEE and MEA? How will the ecosystem develop, and where will traditional ICT vendors fit within it?
- How big is the IoT opportunity in CEE and MEA, and how fast will it grow?
- Which industries and solutions will lead IoT adoption?
- How should the IoT market be segmented, and which vendor types will be best placed to benefit?
- What will be the most effective business models in the emerging IoT ecosystem?
BUSINESS OBJECTS INC.,
Cisco Systems, Inc.,
Dell Technologies Inc.,
Deutsche Telekom AG,
France Telecom SA,
GE Digital LLC,
Hewlett Packard Enterprise,
Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.,
LM Ericsson Telephone Company,
SAS Institute Inc.,
Vodafone Group Plc