Korea Big Data and Cognitive/Artificial Intelligence Systems (Korean Version) research examines the key market trends, competitive landscape, technologies, and end-user buying behavior on Big Data and cognitive/artificial intelligence (AI) systems. This research provides quantitative data and qualitative analysis and helps customers identify key areas of growth, maturity, and functional/vertical markets by combining supply and demand perspectives.
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Big Data supply and demand trends, use cases, and solutions
- Software: Data discovery, management, analytics, decision support, and automation software
- Infrastructure: Storage, servers, and networking
- Services: Business consulting, BPO, IT project–based services, IT outsourcing, IT support, and training services
- Cognitive/artificial intelligence computing technologies and platforms
- Big Data + technology: Cloud, mobile, and social; industries (e.g., telecom, banking, and retail)
- Korea Cognitive and AI Systems Market Dynamics, 2017
- Korea Business Analytics Software Market Shares, 2017
- Korea Big Data Technology and Services Forecast, 2018–2022
- Korea Cognitive and AI Case Study
- Korea Big Data and Analytics Competitive Landscape and Vendor Analysis, 2018
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What are the key areas of growth by industry and functional markets for Big Data, BA, and cognitive/AI?
- What are the market shares and competitive positioning of the leading vendors?
- What are IT buyers' priorities, challenges, and spending plans for Big Data/BA/cognitive/AI in Korea, and how can vendors address them?
- How is the Big Data/BA/Cognitive/AI competitive space evolving, and what are the key recommendations for vendors?
- How can end users leverage Big Data/Cognitive/AI? Which are the key buyer use cases in Korea? Which are the top solutions?
- How are the new delivery and consumption models like cloud (BDaaS, machine learning as a service), mobile, and appliances impacting the overall market?
Hewlett Packard Enterprise,
MapR Technologies, Inc.,
Positivo Informatica S.A.,
SAS Institute Inc.,