Korea Artificial Intelligence and Big Data Strategies (Korean Version) research examines the key market trends, competitive landscape, technologies, and end-user buying behavior on artificial intelligence (AI) and Big Data systems. This research provides quantitative data and qualitative analysis and helps customers identify key areas of growth, maturity, and functional/vertical markets by combining supply and demand perspectives.
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Artificial intelligence and Big Data market supply and demand trends, use cases, and solutions
- Artificial intelligence technologies and platforms, including expert assistance software
- Software: Data discovery, management, analytics, decision support, and automation software
- Infrastructure: Storage, servers, and networking
- Services: Business consulting, BPO, IT project–based services, IT outsourcing, IT support, and training services
- Cognitive/artificial intelligence computing technologies and platforms
- Big Data + technology: Cloud, mobile, and social; industries (e.g., telecom, banking, and retail)
- Korea Artificial Intelligence Systems Market Dynamics, 2019
- Korea Big Data and Analytics Software market shares, 2019
- Korea Big Data and Analytics Forecast, 2019–2022
- Korea Big Data and Analytics Competitive Landscape and Vendor Analysis, 2018
- Korea Public Cloud Platform as a Service Forecast, 2019–2022
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What are the key areas of growth by industry and functional markets for artificial intelligence and Big Data and analytics?
- What are the market shares and competitive positioning of the leading vendors?
- What are IT buyers' priorities, challenges, and spending plans for artificial intelligence/Big Data and analytics in Korea, and how can vendors address them?
- How is the artificial intelligence/Big Data and analytics competitive space evolving, and what are the key recommendations for vendors?
- How can end users leverage artificial intelligence/Big Data and analytics? Which are the key buyer use cases in Korea? Which are the top solutions?
- How are the new delivery and consumption models like cloud (BDA as a service, AI as a service), mobile, and appliances impacting the overall market?