Digital-enabled business transformation is evolving fast — after bursting onto the scene as a disruptive new trend just a few years ago, it's now a universal and continuous requirement for all organizations. Businesses and public bodies have no choice but to use digital technologies to reinvent themselves as agile, fluid, and proactive organizations, anticipating and even creating their customers' and citizens' needs, not just reacting to them. And the latest phase of digital transformation is the "experience phase" — today, experience has become the differentiator and the battleground of business. Competitors must deliver great experiences to consumers (B2C) and businesses (B2B), and increasingly to employees (B2E). CXOs in all sectors must reinvent their businesses through digital-powered business and technology strategies that are executed flawlessly to deliver the world-class experiences that grow the organization and its brand. Digital strategy consulting services help the CXO suite define how they will use "digital" technologies and services to achieve their strategic objectives. Agency services help them implement that vision and drive sustainable business growth, notably in the marketing, advertising, sales, customer support, loyalty, and product/service design domains. IDC's Digital Strategy Consulting and Agency Services research analyzes the business imperatives that drive adoption of emerging technologies; offers insight and advice to help corporate executives envision, validate, mobilize, and execute digital strategies; and provides market opportunity advice to professional services firms and digital agencies and the technology partners that work with them.
Digital Strategy Consulting and Agency Services
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Digital-enabled business transformation
- Digital strategy consulting
- Digital engagement consulting services
- Customer experience consulting and managed services
- Experience design services
- Design thinking and collaborative development
- Digital commerce consulting and managed services
- Marketing consulting and marketing BPO
- Advertising consulting and managed services
- Worldwide Digital Strategy and Agency Services Trends and Futures
- Buyer Trends and Priorities
- IDC MarketScapes: Digital Strategy Consulting, Digital Agency Services
- Worldwide and Regional Priorities
- Vendor Shares
- Market Forecasts
- Market Analysis Perspective
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- Where are buyers heading next in digital strategy consulting and digital agency services? How and why are their needs changing?
- What characteristics do end clients (buyers) value most and least in digital strategy consulting and digital agency services?
- What will define success and failure for digital strategy consulting and digital agency services vendors in 2020 and beyond?
- How are leading vendors performing? What are their strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities?
- Who are the leaders, the major players, and the contenders in digital strategy consulting, and in digital agency services?
- How do the strategies and offerings of leading digital strategy consultancies and digital agencies vendors compare?
- How and why are digital services driving technology change, organizational change, and culture change among end clients?
- What are the key considerations for engaging digital strategy consultancies, and agency service providers?
Accenture plc, Bain & Company, Inc., Capgemini Services SAS, Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation, Deloitte LLP, Digitas, Ernst & Young Global Limited, Globant S.A., IBM, Infosys Limited, Interpublic Group of Companies, Inc., KPMG International, McKinsey & Company, Omnicom Group Inc., PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP, Publicis Groupe SA, Tata Consultancy Services Limited, The Boston Consulting Group, Inc., WPP PLC, Wipro Limited