The pressure to deliver differentiation as a means of competitive advantage is a critical driver of the change in experiences across customers, employees, partners, and suppliers. Social and Experiential Solutions is an overarching view of social media integration into "experiences" that considers four main categories — social platforms, social media marketing technologies, best practices research, and assessment of the newest technology trends to help you create a positive brand experience. Each category holds a set of social workflow impacts from both a user process and a technology perspective. Underpinned by research and separate deep dive insight reports around the core components, this report series will help vendors wanting to understand the impact of experiences across different parts of an organization and end-user organizations wanting to understand the value of connecting these experiences.
Social and Experiential Solutions
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Customer experience and collaboration
- Social media platforms
- Social media marketing management systems
- Employee and partner advocacy
- Social chatbots, machine learning, and artificial intelligence
- Workforce transformation
- Employee and partner experience
- Social commerce
- Business networks
- Product and service innovation
- Social attitudes and buyer behavior
- Market Snapshot: Social and Experiential Insights
- Experiences Survey Results
- Best Practices in Social Media
- Customer Experience Insight
- Workforce Transformation and Employee Experience Insight
- Business Networks Insight
- Partner Experience Insight
- Supplier Experience Insight
- Product and Service Innovation Insight
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- How are organizations structured to deliver against "experiences"?
- What features, technologies, and practices best support social and experiential success?
- What is next in social media, including chatbots and artificial intelligence?
- What are the critical success factors for organizations in delivering exceptional "experiences"?
- What challenges and opportunities can arise for organizations by connecting "experiences"?
- What outcomes and outputs are organizations targeting through social "experiences"?
- How can vendors organize themselves around "experiences" opportunities?