IDC's Worldwide Tablet ODM Qview provides a comprehensive analysis of tablet ODMs and the supply chain as it rapidly shifts toward new players in places like China. The service provides not only tablet industry updates but also detailed quarterly shipment data, as well as insight into which ODMs manufacture for each branded vendor, among other splits.
This tracker provides total market size and vendor share for the following technology areas.
- Operating system
- Screen size/aspect ratio
- Display technology
- View angle
- Front camera/rear camera
- Worldwide major brand/ODM relationship
Optional Content Add-Ons
- Quarterly ODM industry update presentation slides
- Asia/Pacific excluding Japan: Australia, Bangladesh, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Korea, Malaysia, Myanmar, New Zealand, Philippines, PRC, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam and Rest of Asia/Pacific.
- Central and Eastern Europe: Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Ukrain and Rest of CEE
- Latin America: Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Mexico, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Puerto Rico, Uruguay, Venezuela, Rest of Central America and Rest of Latin America
- Middle East and Africa: Algeria, Bahrain, Botswana, Egypt, Ethiopia, Ghana, Israel, Jordan, Kenya, Kuwait, Lebanon, Morocco, Namibia, Nigeria, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Tanzania, Tunisia, Turkey, Uganda, United Arab Emirates, Rest of Africa and Rest of Middle East.
- United States
- Western Europe: Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and United Kingdom
This service is delivered on a quarterly basis and is listed below. For a complete delivery schedule, please contact an IDC sales representative.
- Historical data
- Historical qualitative report
- Forecasts in a rolling five- to eight-quarter window
IDC's Tracker Methodology
IDC's tracker data is developed using a rigorous methodology that includes well-planned and well-coordinated local, regional, and worldwide data cross-checks combined with a proprietary advanced data consolidation and analysis data platform managed by IDC's Worldwide Tracker organization. Data sources used in the process of determining IDC's tracker numbers include, but are not limited to:
- In-country local vendor interviews
- Distribution data feeds
- Worldwide and regional vendor guidance
- ODM data
- In-country local channel partner discussions
- Import records
- Feedback from component suppliers
- Vendor briefings and public financial reports