IDC's Canadian Cognitive/Artificial Intelligence and Analytics Solutions research examines the various components of the cognitive systems, content analytics, and discovery software functional market as well as software solutions that are classified within the analytics competitive market. Topics examined include Canadian market trends, end-user buying behavior, use cases, and go-to-market strategies. End-user decision makers will find insights to assist in the purchasing process. Professionals working for vendors in market intelligence, strategy and planning, product management, sales, and/or marketing roles will find the quantitative and qualitative research useful for strategic planning, go-to-market and sales insights, marketing tools development, and sales targeting.
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Cognitive/artificial intelligence (AI) and analytics use cases and solutions
- End-user buying behavior trends and expectations
- Relevant coverage of key cognitive/AI and analytics software vendors
- Cognitive/artificial intelligence and analytics software adoption and usage insights
- Select forecast and survey data for the relevant analytics markets, as well as the cognitive systems, content analytics, and discovery software application markets defined by IDC's software taxonomy
- Canadian Market Forecast
- Canadian Market Shares
- Canadian End-User Case Study and/or Vendor Profile
- Cognitive Adoption and Implementation in Canada
- State of Analytics in Canada: Technology Adoption
- State of Analytics in Canada: Buying Process and Implementation
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- How is the Canadian analytics market evolving?
- How is the Canadian cognitive/AI market evolving?
- What are the Canadian end-user adoption rates, perceptions, spending plans, and future strategies around analytics and cognitive solutions? How can vendors address these findings?
- How can end users leverage cognitive/AI and analytics technologies?
- How are cognitive/AI and analytics technologies evolving in Canada, and what are the recommendations for vendors?
- What are the areas of growth for the cognitive/AI and analytics markets?
Adobe Systems Incorporated,
MapR Technologies, Inc.,
Nuance Communications, Inc.,
Qlik Technologies Inc.,
SAS Institute Inc.,
THE MATHWORKS LIMITED,
Tableau Software, Inc.,
UNICOM Systems, Inc.,
VOICEBOX TECHNOLOGIES, INC.,