IDC's Canadian Artificial Intelligence and Analytics Solutions research examines advanced analytics, machine learning, and artificial intelligence (AI) solutions. Topics examined include Canadian AI market trends, end-user buying behavior, use cases, and go-to-market strategies. End-user decision makers will find insights to assist in the purchasing process. Professionals working for vendors in market intelligence, strategy and planning, product management, sales, and/or marketing roles will find the quantitative and qualitative research useful for strategic planning, go-to-market and sales insights, marketing tools development, and sales targeting.
Canadian Artificial Intelligence and Analytics Solutions
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Artificial intelligence and analytics use cases and solutions
- End-user buying behavior trends and expectations
- Relevant coverage of key AI and analytics software vendors
- Artificial intelligence and analytics software adoption and usage insights
- Select forecast and survey data for the relevant analytics markets, as well as the AI systems, content analytics, and discovery software application markets defined by IDC's software taxonomy
- Canadian Market Forecast
- Canadian Market Shares
- Canadian End-User Case Study and/or Vendor Profile
- AI Adoption and Implementation in Canada
- State of Analytics in Canada: Technology Adoption
- State of Analytics in Canada: Buying Process and Implementations
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- How is the Canadian AI market evolving?
- What are the Canadian end-user adoption rates, perceptions, spending plans, and future strategies around analytics and AI solutions?
- How can end users leverage AI and analytics technologies?
- How are AI and analytics technologies evolving in Canada, and what are the recommendations for vendors?
- What are the areas of growth for the AI and analytics markets?
Adobe Systems Incorporated, Amazon.com, Inc., Clarabridge Inc., Cloudera, Inc., ENVIRONMENTAL SYSTEMS RESEARCH INSTITUTE, INC., Google Inc., Hortonworks, Inc., IBM, Information Builders, MapR Technologies, Inc., MicroStrategy Incorporated, Microsoft Corporation, Nuance Communications, Inc., OpenText Corporation, Oracle Corporation, PALANTIR AS, Qlik Technologies Inc., SAP SE, SAS Institute Inc., SILENT SALESFORCE INC, Salesforce.com, Inc., THE MATHWORKS LIMITED, Tableau Software, Inc., Teradata Corporation, UNICOM Systems, Inc., VOICEBOX TECHNOLOGIES, INC., WebTrends Corp