IDC Manufacturing Insights' Global Connected Supply Chain Execution and Fulfillment Strategies advisory service arms manufacturing companies with the specific knowledge necessary to globally deploy extended supply chain execution capabilities and networks and better manage supporting business processes. These business process investments drive interest in research that helps manufacturers and their business partners make more insightful and informed decisions on the deployment of global supply chain execution strategies and supporting technology applications. Forward-looking research, combined with fact-based analysis of successful global supply chain execution strategies, provides clients with practical ways to better manage product quality trade-offs, improve service performance, and better understand customer and consumer relationships while minimizing cost.
This advisory service develops unique data-driven analysis and research through IDC Manufacturing Insights' proprietary research projects, along with ongoing communications with industry experts, manufacturing executives and practitioners, and product and service vendors. To ensure relevance, our analysts work both with subscribers and other manufacturing industry thought leaders to identify and prioritize specific topics to be covered in research reports. Our analysts are also available to provide individualized advice for manufacturing executives and vendors to help them make better-informed decisions.
Throughout the year, this service will address the following topics:
- Trends and predictions for global supply chain execution, including global trade management, inventory optimization, transportation management, and warehouse management — all aligned under the broader notion of fulfillment excellence
- Integrated supply chain execution — business processes development and technology enablement aligned to driving a holistic approach to supply chain execution
- Supply chain execution best practices, both across manufacturing and within specific value chains
- Global supply chain execution strategies and the unique perspectives of risk and benefit
- Emerging supply chain execution and related technologies and their impact on business processes and innovation
- Business, organizational, and infrastructure technology priorities for each geographic region
- Successful customer and supplier relationships — how to measure best practices
Key Questions Answered
Our research addresses the following issues that are critical to your success:
- What are the key goals, risks, and benefits of a global supply chain execution strategy?
- What are the unique perspectives for supply chain business processes within each geographical region, including emerging regions of design and manufacturing?
- What is the key role for supply chain execution and fulfillment, both today and into the future?
- What defines successful customer and supplier relationships?
- How are innovative technologies, processes, and applications shaping the future of supply chain execution?
- What supply chain technology tools and applications have the most value for your particular business and supply chain strategies? Which technology vendors should you look at to solve a particular business problem?
Who Should Subscribe
The Global Connected Supply Chain Execution and Fulfillment Strategies advisory service is ideally suited to support the needs of line-of-business executives and managers, CIOs, senior IT managers, and IT support groups supporting manufacturing and supply chain programs and initiatives, as well as marketing executives and directors of product marketing supporting manufacturing and supply chain technology.