IDC's Japan Internet of Things Ecosystem and Trends (Japanese Version with Key English Language Reports) service analyzes Japanese Internet of Things (IoT) ecosystem and trends. The service is used by telecom carriers, ICT vendors, infrastructure vendors, software vendors, and so forth. The service will provide insight for these players to make an IoT business strategy. In 2018, we are further strengthening market research by IoT use cases.
- Japan IoT Market Forecast and Review
- Japan IoT Market Strategy Analysis of IoT Key Players
- Japan IoT Market Investment Trend by Vertical Industry/Use Case Forecast and Review
- Japan IoT Market User Survey
- Japan Machine Learning Technology Trends for IoT Business
IDC FutureScape: Worldwide Internet of Things 2018 Predictions — Japan Implication
Note: All documents will be delivered in local language with the exception of up to two market share and market forecast documents, which will be delivered in both English and local language.
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.