IDC's Japan Internet of Things Ecosystem and Trends: Data Strategies (Japanese Version with Key English Language Reports) service analyzes Japanese Data Ecosystem and Internet of Things (IoT) strategy and trends. The service is used by telecom carriers, ICT vendors, infrastructure vendors, software vendors, and so forth. The service will provide insight for these players to make an IoT business strategy. In 2021, we are further strengthening market research of Data Ecosystem players that relate to Cross-industry data exchange platform, Information bank, and Data as a Service.
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- IoT growth potential and trend
- IoT vendors' strategy of partnership and competition
- IoT users' investment trend by vertical industry
- IoT service adoption of business users
- Data Ecosystem players that relate to Cross-industry data exchange platform, Information bank Data as a Service
- Japan IoT Market Forecast and Review
- Japan IoT Market Strategy Analysis of IoT Key Players
- Japan IoT Market Investment Trend by Vertical Industry Forecast and Review
- Japan IoT Market User Survey
- Japan Data Ecosystem Trends
- IDC FutureScape: Worldwide Internet of Things 2021 Predictions — Japan Implication
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- How big and how fast does the Japanese IoT market grow during the forecast period?
- What are the main strategies of key IoT players for future competition?
- What are the investment trends for IoT in terms of vertical industries?
- What are the enterprise major use cases of IoT and Data Ecosystem, and what kind of problems do users have?
- What is the purpose of Data ecosystem, and what is the future outlook?