The objective of the Indonesia Quarterly City-Level Tablet Tracker® is to understand the market insights of the 24 cities representing more than 90% of the Indonesian tablet market. This service will benefit tablet vendors that wish to understand the city-level dynamics of the Indonesian tablet market and compete effectively in this fast-growing and expanding market.
This tracker provides total market size and vendor share for the following technology areas. Measurement for this tracker is in units sold to the end users.
- Optional content add-ons
- Segment by channels and price band by vendors
- Mobile phone market across 24 cities across 5 regions of Java, Sumatra, Kalimantan, Sulawesi, and Bali. Cities covered are Balikpapan, Bandung, Banjarmasin, Batam, Denpasar, Jakarta, Jambi, Jogjakarta, Kendari, Lampung, Makassar, Malang, Medan, Manado, Palu, Padang, Palembang, Pekanbaru, Palangkaraya, Pontianak, Samarinda, Solo, Semarang, and Surabaya.
This tracker is delivered on a quarterly basis via pivot table. Deliverables for this tracker are listed below. For a complete delivery schedule, please contact an IDC sales representative.
- Historical data
- Qualitative report
IDC's Tracker Methodology
IDC's tracker data is developed using a rigorous methodology that includes well-planned and well-coordinated local, regional, and worldwide data cross-checks combined with a proprietary advanced data consolidation and analysis data platform managed by IDC's Worldwide Tracker organization. Data sources used in the process of determining IDC's tracker numbers include, but are not limited to:
- In-country local vendor interviews
- Distribution data feeds
- Worldwide and regional vendor guidance
- ODM data
- In-country local channel partner discussions
- Import records
- Feedback from component suppliers
- Vendor briefings and public financial reports