IDC's European Security Strategies service takes a forward-looking assessment of the state of the art in security products and services, as well as providing detailed market analysis and forecasts on current spend. It also provides insight and advice on information security strategies, trends, and regulatory influences.
European Security Strategies
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- CISO agendas
- Market opportunity and growth trends
- Security for the 3rd Platform (cloud, mobile, social, Big Data)
- Threat intelligence and analytics platforms and services
- Professional and managed security services
- Security requirements for the Internet of Things
- Data protection and privacy issues, and compliance drivers
- Innovation in identity, such as e-ID, multifactor authentication, and biometrics
- Security from the cloud, for the cloud
- European Security Software Forecast, 2017–2021
- European Security Vendor and Service Provider Market Shares
- Identity and Access Management Market Analysis
- European Security Services Forecast, 2017–2021
- European Cloud Security Market Analysis and Forecast, 2017–2021
- Security Analytics and Threat Intelligence Products and Services Trends
- Security and the Internet of Things
- Trends in Channel Partners in Security
- European MSS MarketScape
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What are the major issues relating to information security that organizations face today and in the future?
- How will regulatory and compliance changes impact the market and how can organizations prepare and react to these changes?
- What impact will 3rd Platform technologies (social, cloud, mobile, and Big Data) and IoT have on the information security landscape?
- How much demand is there for security solutions in Western Europe, and how will that change over the next five years?
- How quickly are enterprises adopting security services, and will this trend continue?
- Which industries will be the critical focal points for information security vendors in the coming year?
AVG Technologies, Akamai Technologies, Inc., Atos S.A., BITLOCKER, BROMIUM, INC., BT Group plc, BeCrypt, Box, Inc., CA Technologies, Inc., CGI Group Inc., CHECKMARX, LTD., Capgemini S.A., Centrify Corp., Check Point Software Technologies Ltd., CipherCloud, Inc., Cisco Systems, Inc., Clearswift Corporation, Dell EMC, Dell Inc., Deloitte, Dropbox Inc., Fortinet, Inc., Fujitsu Limited, Gemalto N.V., Google Inc., Hewlett Packard Enterprise, IBM, Intel Corporation, Juniper Networks, Inc., KPMG International, Kaspersky Lab ZAO, Microsoft Corporation, Mimecast Limited, NTT, Okta, Inc., Oracle Corporation, Panda Security, S.L., Ping Identity Corporation, PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP, Qualys Inc., SECURE DATA, INC., SecureWorks Inc., Skyhigh Networks Inc., Sophos Plc, Splunk Inc., Symantec Corporation, Syncplicity Inc., Telefonica S.A., Trend Micro Incorporated, Veracode, Inc., Verizon Communications, Inc., Vodafone Group Plc