IDC's European Security Strategies service provides a forward-looking analysis of the vendors and markets for security products and services in Europe. Its coverage spans both the Western and Central and Eastern European regions. It brings clarity to this opaque sector by categorizing, sizing, and forecasting the market. It considers the impact of emerging technology and business trends, plus the evolving regulatory context.
European Security Strategies
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- CISO agendas
- Market opportunity and growth trends
- Security for the 3rd Platform (cloud, mobile, social, big data)
- Threat intelligence and analytics platforms and services
- Professional and managed security services
- Security requirements for the Internet of Things
- Data protection and privacy issues and compliance drivers
- Innovation in identity, such as e-ID, multifactor authentication, and biometrics
- Security from the cloud, for the cloud
- Central and Eastern Europe Endpoint Market Perspective
- European Cloud Security Gateway Forecast, 2019–2023
- European IoT Security Market Perspective
- European Mobile Security Forecast, 2019–2023
- European SecDevOps Forecast, 2019–2023
- European Security Appliances Forecast, 2019–2023
- European Security Software Forecast, 2019–2023
- European Security Value Creation Market Perspective
- European Security Vendor Market Shares, 2018
- European Security Services Forecast, 2019–2023
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- How does the European security market differ from the worldwide one, and what are the specific characteristics of its geographies?
- What are the security challenges and opportunities relating to emerging trends such as AI, blockchain, IoT, and the IT-OT crossover?
- How are new security technologies and techniques resonating with buyers and suppliers in Europe?
- How can security be positioned as a business benefit, and how can security leaders build their business influence?
- How are the deployment and delivery models of security solutions evolving across European markets?
- How is the European market reacting to, and taking advantage of, security of, from, and in the cloud?
- How much demand is there for security products and services in Europe, and how will that change over the next five years?
- Which vendors are winning and losing market share amid the complexity present within the European security market, and why?
RepKnight Ltd, AVAST Software s.r.o., Accenture plc, Akamai Technologies, Inc., Amazon Web Services Inc., Atos S.A., Avanade Inc., BAE Systems, Inc., BMC Software, Inc., BT Group plc, Barracuda Networks, Inc., BitDefender, LLC, Bitglass, Inc., Blackberry Ltd., Bromium, Inc., CA Technologies, Inc., CGI Group Inc., Capgemini Services SAS, Carbon Black, Inc., Check Point Software Technologies Ltd., Checkmarx Ltd., CipherCloud, Inc., Cisco Systems, Inc., Citrix Systems, Inc., Cloudflare, Inc., Cofense Inc., Computacenter PLC, CrowdStrike, Inc., CyberArk Software Ltd., Cybereason Inc., DXC Technology Co., DarkTrace Ltd., Deloitte LLP, Demisto, Inc., ESET spol. s r.o., Ernst & Young, F-Secure Oyj, F5 Networks, Inc., FireEye, Inc., Forcepoint LLC, ForgeRock, Inc., Fortinet, Inc., Fujitsu Limited, Gemalto N.V., Google Inc., HP Inc., Hewlett Packard Enterprise, IBM, Imperva, Inc., Juniper Networks, Inc., KPMG International, Kaspersky Lab, Inc., LANDesk Software, Inc., LogRhythm, Inc., McAfee LLC, Micro Focus International plc, Microsoft Corporation, Mimecast Limited, MobileIron, Inc., NTT Security GmbH, Okta, Inc., One Identity LLC, Optiv Security Inc., Oracle Corporation, Orange S.A., Palo Alto Networks, Inc., Panda Security, S.L., Ping Identity Corporation, PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP, Proofpoint, Inc., Qualys Inc., RSA Security LLC, SecureData Holdings Limited, SecureWorks Inc., ServiceNow, Inc., Skybox International Inc, Sophos Plc, Splunk Inc., Sumo Logic, Inc., Symantec Corporation, T-Systems International GmbH, Tanium Inc., Tata Communications Limited, Telefonica S.A., Thycotic Software, Ltd., Trend Micro Incorporated, Unisys Corporation, Verizon Communications, Inc., Vodafone Group Plc, Zscaler Inc.