IDC's European Security Strategies service provides a forward-looking analysis of the vendors and markets for security products and services in Europe. Its coverage spans both the Western and Central & Eastern European regions. It brings clarity to this opaque sector by categorizing, sizing, and forecasting the market. It considers the impact of emerging technology and business trends, plus the evolving regulatory context.
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- CISO agendas
- Market opportunity and growth trends
- How security can enable, not inhibit, digital transformation
- Security needs and opportunities for the Internet of Things
- Supporting business outcomes through security
- Exploring security as an enterprise risk topic
- Professional and managed security services
- Cloud Security – security of, from and in the cloud
- Future of Trust / Digital Trust
- Central and Eastern Europe Endpoint Market Perspective
- European IoT Security Market Perspective
- European Security Appliances Forecast, 2021–2025
- European Security Software Forecast, 2021–2025
- European Security Services Forecast, 2021–2025
- European Cloud Security Gateway Forecast, 2021–2025
- European Security Vendor Market Shares, 2020
- European Security Value Creation Market Perspective
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- How does the European security market differ from the worldwide one, and what are the specific characteristics of its geographies?
- What are the security challenges and opportunities relating to emerging trends such as AI, blockchain, IoT, and the IT-OT crossover?
- How are new security technologies and techniques resonating with buyers and suppliers in Europe?
- How can security be positioned as a business benefit, and how can security leaders build their business influence?
- How are the deployment and delivery models of security solutions evolving across European markets?
- How is the European market reacting to, and taking advantage of, security of, from, and in the cloud?
- How much demand is there for security products and services in Europe, and how will that change over the next five years?
- Which vendors are winning and losing market share amid the complexity present within the European security market, and why?