The machine-to-machine (M2M) market is having an important growth inside the country, mainly in the GPS, POS mobile, and security apps. IDC's Chile Machine-to-Machine Monthly Indicator is a monthly market sizing of the current and projected operators in the machine-to-machine market. The data presented is consistent to facilitate cross-size company and cross-geography comparisons.
Markets and Technologies Covered
- M2M connections
- 9 regions: The United States, Canada, Japan, Western Europe, Central and Eastern Europe, the Middle East and Africa, Latin America, PRC, and Asia/Pacific
- 53 countries: Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Peru, the Philippines, Poland, Portugal, PRC, the rest of Asia/Pacific, the rest of CEE, the rest of Latin America, the rest of the Middle East and Africa, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, the United Arab Emirates, the United Kingdom, the United States, Venezuela, and Vietnam
This Tracker is delivered on a [quarterly, semiannual] basis via a web-based interface for online querying and downloads. Deliverables for this tracker are listed below. For a complete delivery schedule please contact an IDC sales representative.
Key Questions Answered
Our research addresses the following issues that are critical to your success:
- What is the size of the M2M market in connections?
- Which segment is growing faster?
- What is the market share of the competitors in the market?
- Which region grows faster than another?
IDC's Chile Machine-to-Machine Monthly Indicator product examines how telecom service providers are positioning themselves to compete in the Chilean market.
Claro, Entel, and Telefónica.