This service collects relevant market data through in-depth interviews with industry experts, retail staff, and technology vendors, complemented by secondary research from conferences, publications, and third-party news sources. IDC Retail Insights' analysts develop unique and comprehensive analyses of this data, focused on providing actionable recommendations. To ensure relevance, our analysts work with subscribers to identify and prioritize specific topics to be covered in research reports.
Key Questions Answered
Our research addresses the following issues that are critical to your success:
- What are the challenges in extending retail business globally?
- How can retailers ensure exceptional customer experience while improving all customer metrics (basket size, lifetime value, and the revenue and profitability of every transaction)?
- How should retailers transform their organization to provide the best blended physical-digital experience possible?
- How will retailers drive improved workforce performance and retention?
- How can retailers lower their inventory expense while improving in-stock conditions and overall customer service levels?
- How can retailers better align store assortment presentation to store-specific needs to improve performance?
- What are mobile application best practices?
- What critical steps must be followed to ensure high utilization of interactive digital and location-based services?
- How can retailers lower their cost of operations while increasing customer engagement and performance?
Who Should Subscribe
The IDC Retail Insights: Worldwide Retail Experiential Operations Strategies service is ideally suited to support the needs of senior omni-channel, innovation, strategy, operations, marketing, and digital retail IT executives responsible for ensuring exceptional customer experience and responsive, efficient, and resilient operations. Suppliers to the retail industry focused on helping retailers improve customer experience and engagement, improve workforce productivity and satisfaction, and reduce operational risks will also benefit from this service.