Education IT has emerged as a key focus area in both the emerging and the mature economies in the Asia/Pacific region. While the mature countries are looking to develop future citizens, the developing countries are looking at IT for democratization of education. IDC Government Insights: Asia/Pacific Education Digital Transformation Strategies provides analyses of key education IT and digital transformation trends in the Asia/Pacific (excluding Japan) (APEJ) region, including the adoption of next-generation mobility technologies, learning management systems, and other key technologies. The reports track the current and future trends of IT acquisition and digital transformation implementation and use in educational institutions, highlight relevant government-related funding and administrative initiatives that are driving IT consumption in the education sector, and provide education IT spending forecast for key technology and sub-education vertical segments.
IDC Government Insights: Asia/Pacific Education Digital Transformation Strategies
This service develops unique and comprehensive analyses of data focused on providing actionable recommendations. Relevant market data is collected through IDC Government Insights' proprietary research projects, focused surveys, ongoing communications with industry experts, education industry stakeholders, and technology vendors, complemented by secondary research from conferences, publications, and third-party news sources. To ensure relevance, our analysts work with subscribers to identify and prioritize specific topics to be covered in research reports.
Throughout the year, this service will address the following topics:
- Education IT market forecast and analysis
- Government initiatives and regulations affecting the education sector
- Adoption differences between the mature and the emerging economies in the region
- Technological co-system trends in education, including devices, mobile apps, gamification, and augmented reality/virtual reality to enable learning outcomes
- Learning management solutions, student administration, and admissions IT adoption trends
- Adoption differences between K–12 schools, higher education institutions, and lifelong education initiatives
- Best practices and lessons learnt from education technology implementations in the region
Key Questions Answered
Our research addresses the following issues that are critical to your success:
- How is the education IT market developing in the Asia/Pacific (excluding Japan) region?
- How does this create opportunities and challenges for global suppliers of education IT?
- What are the government initiatives and regulations that are driving the adoption of IT in the education sector?
- What are the barriers to the adoption of IT in education?
- What are the best practices for suppliers looking to grow their education IT business?
Who Should Subscribe
This service is ideally suited to support the needs of chief information officers (CIOs), elearning heads, and other executives of educational institutions; the product development, sales and marketing, strategic planning, and mergers and acquisitions departments of IT vendors; and investment bankers with an interest in the education market.