IDC's Security Solutions: Security as a Service report series analyzes security as a service across corporate and consumer markets. This research will focus on services solutions that relieve customers, partially or fully, of the need for on-premises security solutions as well as from client-based security products that require installation and updates. Monitoring and management may or may not be included in the service.
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Software as a service
- MSSP, professional services
- Web security
- Messaging security
- Endpoint security
- Identity as a service
- Identity in the cloud
- Cloud security
- Vulnerability management
- Security as a service taxonomy and definitions
- Security as a service forecast and analysis
- Two vendor profiles
- Security as a service predictions, 2015
- Security as a service survey
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- Where are the key growth areas within the security as a service market?
- Who are the key players in this market?
- What are the key trends emerging within the security as a service market?
- What are the current and forecast sizes of the overall security as a service market?
- How can customers use security SaaS to protect and manage other SaaS services?
Barracuda Networks, Inc.,
Trend Micro Incorporated,