The Russia ICT Market Opportunity and Digital Transformation Strategies service provides detailed information about Russia's cloud computing, Internet of Things, services, and enterprise software markets. The program examines how new trends are impacting decision making and strategies in the context of digital transformation, as well as assessing ICT spending by technology area based on primary end-user surveys, in-depth interviews, vendor go-to-market strategies, and continuous monitoring of the market.
Russia ICT Market Opportunity and Digital Transformation Strategies
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Russia IT market overview — total ICT market size and growth
- Public cloud services: ecosystem players, segment sizes, and future development
- Internet of Things industry development models in Russia
- IT services market overview and competitive environment
- Enterprise software: trends, key players, and growth
- Russia Enterprise Application Software Market 2018–2022 Forecast and 2017 Vendor Shares
- Russia Cloud Services Market 2018–2022 Forecast and 2017 Analysis
- Russia Internet-of-Things Market 2018–2022 Forecast
- Russia IT Services Market 2018–2022 Forecast and 2017 Analysis
- Competitive Profiles and Analysis of Leading IT Services Players in Russia, 2018
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- Which are the segments poised to benefit from the accelerating growth of the Russian economy?
- Who are the key players in the Russian public cloud ecosystem?
- What constitutes the Russian government's investment into cloud-based delivery of public services?
- Who are the fastest-growing players on the Russian enterprise software market?
- How is industry digital transformation impacting players on the Russian IT services market?
- How will the Russian state impact the development of IoT from an industry and consumer perspective?
1C Company, Amazon Web Services, Inc., CROC Incorporated, Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd., IBM, IBS AB, Kaspersky Lab ZAO, Lanit Services, MegaFon S.A., Microsoft Corporation, Orange S.A., Rostelecom OJSC, SAP SE, Softline Group, Technoserv Group, VEON Ltd., VMware, Inc., YADRO, Yandex
Meet the Experts
Senior Research Analyst, Cloud Services, Russia
Research Director, Software, Commonwealth of Independent States
Vice President and Regional Managing Director, CIS
Senior Research Analyst, IT services, Russia/CIS