The Russia ICT Market Opportunity and Digital Transformation Strategies service provides detailed information about Russia's cloud computing, Internet of Things, services, enterprise software, hyperconverged infrastructure, and artificial intelligence markets. The program examines how new trends are impacting decision making and strategies in the context of digital transformation, as well as assessing ICT spending by technology area based on primary end-user surveys, in-depth interviews, vendor go-to-market strategies, and continuous monitoring of the market.
Russia ICT Market Opportunity and Digital Transformation Strategies
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Public cloud services: ecosystem players, segment sizes, and future development
- Internet of Things industry development models in Russia
- IT services market overview and competitive environment
- Enterprise software: trends, key players, and growth
- Cognitive technologies and artificial intelligence market development and major trends
- Software-defined datacenter landscape in Russia
- Russia Enterprise Application Software Market 2020–2024 Forecast and 2019 Vendor Shares
- Russia Cloud Services Market 2020–2024 Forecast and 2019 Analysis
- Software-Defined Datacenter: Addressing New Workloads
- Russia Internet-of-Things Market 2020–2024 Forecast
- Russia IT Services Market 2020–2024 Forecast
- Competitive Profiles and 2019 Analysis of Leading IT Services Players in Russia
- Russia Artificial Intelligence Market Forecast, 2020–2024
- Cloud Services in Russia: Channel Dynamics
- Russia Enterprise Application Software Market 2021–2025 Forecast and 2020 Vendor Shares
- Russia IT Services Market 2021–2025 Forecast
- Competitive Profiles and 2020 Analysis of Leading IT Services Players in Russia
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- Who are the key players in the Russian public cloud ecosystem?
- How will local manufacturers and services providers disrupt the software-defined datacenter landscape?
- Who are the key players on the IT services market in Russia?
- How is digital transformation impacting IT services market players?
- How will the Russian state impact the development of the Internet of Things from industry and consumer perspectives?
- What business benefits are Russian companies trying to gain with the help of AI?
- How will the very specific political and regulatory environment in Russia impact the roadmaps of large enterprise ICT infrastructure customers?
1C Company, AO Kaspersky Lab, Amazon Web Services Inc., CROC Incorporated, Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd., IBM, IBS Group Holding Ltd., LANIT Group, MegaFon S.A., Microsoft Corporation, Orange S.A., Rostelecom OJSC, SAP SE, Softline Group, Technoserv Group, VEON Ltd., VMware, Inc., YADRO, Inc., Yandex LLC
Meet the Experts
Senior Research Analyst, Security Lead, IDC Russia and CIS Countries
Senior Research Analyst, Cloud Services, Russia
Research Director, Software, Commonwealth of Independent States
Program Manager, Systems & Infrastructure Solutions, Commonwealth of Independent States
Vice President and Regional Managing Director, CIS