Digital Transformation (DX) is a huge topic in the market right now and has become so significant that more than 80% of CEOs across Europe have it at the center of their corporate agendas. This is critical as successful digital business transformation needs to be based on a holistic strategy using emerging, innovative technologies to transform business processes and models to improve customer experience as well as internal processes and culture.
IDC's European Digital Transformation Strategies service documents the facts and realities of DX by focusing on tangible examples of exceptional digital leadership, case studies, and vendor strategies across all industries. The program is supported by over 25 analysts who all help establish an unparalleled level of coverage across technology industry and even geographical domains.
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Professional services for digital transformation: consulting, systems integration, custom application development
- Standard software for digital transformation: marketing, billing, collaboration, content management, analytics
- Western European countries: Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, the Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, the U.K.
- Current and future trends shaping digital demand in Europe
- Competitive landscape and ecosystems in the European digital market
- Industry-specific trends
- End-user strategies and plans
- Market sizing and forecast
- Digital MaturityScape and European Benchmark, 2018
- Forecast for Digital Transformation Services, 2018-2022
- Business and investment priorities (Survey Based)
- Enterprise Strategies and Plans (Survey Based)
- Vendor Strategies for Digital Transformation
- Buyer profiles: Digital leadership
- The Enterprise Digital platform architecture
- IT and Business Capabilities overview
- Critical digital use-cases
- The Role of C-Level Executives
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What is digital transformation?
- Which technologies are popular?
- What are the key trends in the market for digital transformation?
- Which industries are going through digital transformation?
- Which parts of the market will grow and how fast?
- Who are the key decision makers in the buying organizations?
- What are European organizations' priorities?
- How mature is Western Europe with respect to digital transformation?
- How is digital transformation changing the competitive landscape?
Adobe Systems Incorporated,
BMC Software, Inc.,
BT Group plc,
CGI Group Inc.,
Cisco Systems, Inc.,
Citrix Systems, Inc.,
Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation,
Deutsche Telekom AG,
Ernst & Young,
Hewlett Packard Enterprise,
Mitel Networks Corporation,
Publicis Groupe SA,
Red Hat, Inc.,
SAS Institute Inc.,
Sopra Steria Group,
Tata Consultancy Services Limited,
Tech Mahindra Limited,
Telecom Italia SpA,