The Worldwide Financial Services Risk Technology IT Spending Guide is a semiannual analysis of the current status and projected growth of information technology spending associated with managing risk across the banking, capital markets, and insurance organizations. This global five-year outlook on risk spending by financial services firms provides IT vendors with key information needed to develop effective market strategies. This service combines IDC's extensive technology forecasts with deep industry knowledge provided by IDC Financial Insights analysis and ongoing primary research in financial services technology.
The Worldwide Financial Services Risk Technology IT Spending Guide is developed and updated through IDC Financial Insights' ongoing primary and secondary research, including direct communication with industry experts, financial services executives, and vendors. The Worldwide Financial Services Risk Technology IT Spending Guide is the benchmark for consistent, detailed market data and forecasts for risk in financial services, providing a profile of IT spending across seven functional processes, eight geographic regions, seven financial institution types, and four firm-size tiers.
The Worldwide Financial Services Risk Technology IT Spending Guide is segmented by:
- Geographic region (Asia/Pacific [excluding Japan], Canada, Central and Eastern Europe, Japan, Latin America, Middle East and Africa, the United States, and Western Europe)
- Functional process including compliance, credit risk, enterprise risk management, fraud detection and prevention, information security, liquidity and asset-liability management, and market risk management technology (hardware, packaged software, IT services, and internal services)
- Institution types including banks, buy-side, credit unions, exchanges, insurance, and insurance/investment services
- Financial services segments including banking, capital markets, and insurance
- Institution size by tier 1 through tier 4
Key Questions Answered
Our research addresses the following issues that are critical to your success:
- What is the worldwide financial services risk IT opportunity?
- Which risk technologies in financial services are growing the fastest?
- How do geographical growth rates vary?
- Where should resources be focused to take advantage of maximum market opportunity?
- How are technology growth rates changing over time as markets mature?
- How can I validate assumptions about these technologies and risk segments?
Who Should Subscribe
The worldwide view and segmented perspective on risk IT spending by financial institutions presented in the Worldwide Financial Services Risk Technology IT Spending Guide help IT suppliers to the financial services industry identify market opportunities in risk and execute an effective strategy.