The IDC Financial Insights: Worldwide Semiannual Financial Services Risk Technology IT Spending Guide is developed and updated through IDC Financial Insights' ongoing primary and secondary research, including direct communication with industry experts, financial services executives, and vendors. The IDC Financial Insights: Worldwide Semiannual Financial Services Risk Technology IT Spending Guide is the benchmark for consistent, detailed market data and forecasts for risk in financial services. The worldwide view and segmented perspective on risk IT spending by financial institutions presented in the IDC Financial Insights: Worldwide Semiannual Financial Services Risk Technology IT Spending Guide help IT suppliers in the financial services industry identify market opportunities in risk and execute an effective strategy. This comprehensive database delivered via IDC's Customer Insights query tool allows the user to easily extract meaningful information about various technology markets and financial services segments by viewing data trends and relationships and making data comparisons.
IDC Financial Insights: Worldwide Semiannual Financial Services Risk Technology IT Spending Guide
This product covers the following segments of the financial services market:
- 8 regions: Asia/Pacific (excluding Japan), Canada, Central and Eastern Europe, Japan, Latin America, Middle East and Africa, the United States, and Western Europe
- 4 technologies: Hardware, software, IT services, and internal IT
- 3 industries: Banking, capital markets, and insurance
- 5 subindustries: Banks, buy side, exchanges, insurance, and sell side
- 7 functional processes: Compliance, credit risk management, enterprise risk management, financial crime risk, information security, liquidity and asset-liability management, and market risk management
- 4 company size tiers: Institution size by tier 1 through tier 4
Throughout the year, this product will address the following topics:
- Five-year IT spending forecasts
- Which regions, technologies, and functional processes are growing faster than the market average
- Financial services sector and risk definitions
Key Questions Answered
Our research addresses the following issues that are critical to your success:
- What is the worldwide financial services risk IT opportunity?
- Which risk technologies in financial services are growing the fastest?
- How do geographical growth rates vary?
- Where should resources be focused to take advantage of maximum market opportunity?
- How are technology growth rates changing over time as markets mature?
- How can I validate assumptions about these technologies and risk segments?
Global Program Coverage
About This Spending Guide
The IDC Financial Insights: Worldwide Semiannual Financial Services Risk Technology IT Spending Guide provides guidance on the expected technology opportunity around this market at a regional and total worldwide level. Segmented by industry, functional process, and technology component, this guide provides IT vendors with insights into this rapidly growing market and how the market will develop over the coming year.
Timely Delivery and Support
Throughout the year, this product will offer insight into the latest trends impacting the market.
1H18 release of the Worldwide Semiannual Financial Services Risk Technology IT Spending Guide
2H18 release of the Worldwide Semiannual Financial Services Risk Technology IT Spending Guide
Defines the financial services sector and relevant coverage areas