IDC's Central and Eastern European Security Solutions service packages all IDC information security research from across domains into one product offering. Security vendors that purchase this service, regardless of their area of expertise, will benefit from a holistic view of the security landscape across Central and Eastern Europe (CEE); the service provides a complete information security market view.
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- This SIS covers the full landscape of the information security market in CEE — hardware, software, and IT services solutions.
- Vendor positioning across technologies, future outlooks and trends, and IDC analyses afford providers all the market intelligence they need to plan and formulate strategies and execute them successfully.
- Central and Eastern Europe Identity and Access Management Market 2018–2022 Forecast
- Central and Eastern Europe Mobile Security Market 2018–2022 Forecast
- Central and Eastern Europe Security Services Market Shares, 2018
- IDC FutureScape: Worldwide Security 2018 Predictions — Implications for CEE
- Information Security Decisions: CEE Trends in the 3rd Platform Era
- Czech Republic Security Solutions 2018–2022 Forecast and 2017 Market Analysis
- Hungary Republic Security Solutions 2018–2022 Forecast and 2017 Market Analysis
- Poland Republic Security Solutions 2018–2022 Forecast and 2017 Market Analysis
- Romania Republic Security Solutions 2018–2022 Forecast and 2017 Market Analysis
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the market opportunity for information security vendors in CEE?
- How are key information security solutions providers performing in CEE?
- What factors are driving and inhibiting information security spending in the region?
- How will the information security solutions market evolve in the coming years?
- Which information security technologies are in greatest demand in the CEE region?