IDC's Central and Eastern European Security Solutions service packages all IDC information security research from across domains into one product offering. Security vendors that purchase this service, regardless of their area of expertise, will benefit from a holistic view of the security landscape across Central and Eastern Europe (CEE); the service provides a complete information security market view.
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- This SIS covers the full landscape of the information security market in CEE — hardware, software, and IT services solutions.
- Vendor positioning across technologies, future outlooks and trends, and IDC analyses afford providers all the market intelligence they need to plan and formulate strategies and execute them successfully.
- Central and Eastern Europe Mobile Security Market 2018–2022 Forecast
- IDC FutureScape: Worldwide Security 2019 Predictions — Implications for CEE
- Central and Eastern Europe IT Security Roadshow 2018 End-User Report
- Central and Eastern Europe Endpoint Security Software Market Shares, 2018
- Czech Republic Security Solutions 2018–2022 Forecast and 2017 Market Analysis
- Hungary Security Solutions 2018–2022 Forecast and 2017 Market Analysis
- Poland Security Solutions 2018–2022 Forecast and 2017 Market Analysis
- Security Solutions Trends and Developments in Midmarket Companies in Poland, 2018
- Innovation Impacts on the CEE Security Solutions Market, 2018
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the market opportunity for information security vendors in CEE?
- How are key information security solutions providers performing in CEE?
- What factors are driving and inhibiting information security spending in the region?
- How will the information security solutions market evolve in the coming years?
- Which information security technologies are in greatest demand in the CEE region?
AVAST Software s.r.o.,
Checkpoint Systems, Inc.,
ESET spol. s r.o.,
Kaspersky Lab ZAO,
Trend Micro Incorporated