ASEAN countries are undergoing different stages of transformation, from the society to enterprises. As enterprises undergo digital transformation, embracing emerging technologies along with their past investments, the next few years will see an interesting journey in the region. IDC's ASEAN Vertical Markets program starts with a macroeconomic perspective on the countries and delves deeper into specific trends that impact the IT industry. The reports covered in the program are a mix of industry insights, perspectives, innovation accelerators, technology areas, and so forth in ASEAN countries.
ASEAN Vertical Markets
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Malaysia — Retail Overview
- Malaysia – Digital Government Initiatives
- Singapore — Retail Overview
- Singapore — Whole-of-Government Application Analytics Implemented
- Singapore — Upcoming national digital identification system
- Singapore — Enhancing Growth Strategy for Digital Economy
- Thailand — Automotive Trends
- Thailand — Retail Overview
- ASEAN — Oil and Gas Overview
- Indonesia – Retail Overview
- Country profile reports as presentations with macro- and microeconomic perspective, digitization, industry happenings, large deals, and so forth
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What are the high-level trends in the countries measured using parameters such as GDP and its growth and IT investments and their maturity?
- What are the business priorities, challenges, drivers, and changes planned, and how does IT help?
- What are the investment priorities for enterprises for IT?
- What is the IT spending across hardware/software/services in specific industries and innovation accelerators?
- What is the impact of important events on IT spending?