The Asia/Pacific imaging and printing environment is transforming in light of the adoption of 3rd Platform technologies particularly on cloud, Big Data, and mobility. The end users continue to evaluate and adopt new solutions to enhance their workflow environment from the desktop level to the industrial level. IDC's Asia/Pacific Next-Generation Imaging, Printing and Document Solutions research examines the new opportunities on print environment from smart scan/print devices and managed workflow services to 3D printing. This research provides insights on the potential innovation that will disrupt the traditional print hardware market in Asia/Pacific.
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Managed workflow services
- 3D printing in China and Asia/Pacific
- End-user requirement of future workplace and how imaging, printing and document solutions will take place
- IDC MarketScape: Asia/Pacific Managed Workflow Services
- Extensive End-User Research to Track Evolving User Requirements for Managed Print and Document Services
- China 3D Printing Market
- Asia/Pacific 3D Printing Market
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- How do print vendors transform themselves in the managed workflow services environment?
- What are the key imaging and printing technologies that end users look out for in a 3rd Platform environment?
- What are the product/solutions that end users will adopt in the print environment?
- How big is the impact and market opportunities of 3D printing in China?
- What are the key opportunities by verticals in Asia/Pacific for 3D printing vendors?
3D Systems, Inc.,
Beijing Tier Time Technology Co., Ltd.,
Konica Minolta Holdings, Inc.,
Lexmark International, Inc.,
Novitex Enterprise Solutions,
Oki Electric Industry Company, Limited,
Ricoh Company, Ltd.,