Central and Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa 3D Printing examines the explosive market opportunity around 3D printing and the ability to create physical objects and shapes in a unique print environment. Market sizing and forecast data is included. This research also provides deep insight into the potential disruption to traditional manufacturing and the healthcare industry and analyzes the benefits, challenges, and opportunities inherent in deploying 3D printing technology across the region.
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- 3D printer market sizing and forecast for Central and Eastern Europe, the Middle East, and Africa (CEMA)
- 3D printing opportunities in manufacturing
- 3D printing opportunities in healthcare
- 3D printing opportunities in education
- Middle East and Africa 3D Printer Market Analysis, 2019
- Middle East and Africa 3D Printer Market 2019–2023 Forecast
- Central and Eastern Europe 3D Printer Market 2019–2023 Forecast
- Middle East and Africa 3D Printing Market 2019–2023 Forecast
- Central and Eastern Europe, Middle East, and Africa 3D Printing Market Opportunities in Manufacturing, 2019
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- How big is the opportunity for 3D printer hardware?
- What do the growth prospects look like for 3D printing through 2022?
- Which product categories are demonstrating the best growth opportunities?
- Who are the leading 3D printer suppliers?
- What is the 3D printer aftermarket opportunity in terms of materials and services?