This service provides an overview of the key software segments driving overall market growth in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE). While the CEE software market has slowed considerably in recent years, key areas of development have garnered more focus and funding in the name of IT optimization and maximizing the effectiveness of previous investments and systems already in place. The "new normal" in the region is one characterized by greater scrutiny placed on new initiatives and spending, as well as one that demands demonstrable business benefits from them. As such, the regional market requires a new approach if providers are to successfully navigate this changed market. This service is designed to provide insights and recommendations that enable providers to overcome the challenges.
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- This service includes an IDC FutureScape.
- Market data and insights are provided for cognitive systems, enterprise applications, big data/analytics, and CRM software.
- Included is an overview of the software landscape in the CEE region,
- Business Intelligence and Analytics in Central and Eastern Europe: Tapping the Value of Big Data
- Software Spending Trends in the CEE Retail Sector
- Poland Enterprise Application Market 2018–2022 Forecast and 2017 Vendor Shares
- Russia Enterprise Applications Market 2018–2022 Forecast and 2017 Vendor Shares
- Machine Learning Uptake in CEE: Drivers and Use Cases
- The Changing Face of ERP in Central and Eastern Europe
- The Changing Composition of the CEE Software Market: Opportunities for Growth
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- Which segments of the CEE software market are the most dynamic and offer the greatest room for growth?
- Which software vendors are performing best in key growth areas and countries?
- What market factors are shaping demand for the most sought-after software technologies and solutions?
- How do investments in these core technologies fit in with market evolution and digital transformation strategies among end-users?
- Which countries in the CEE region are proving most resilient in the face of difficult market conditions?
BMC Software, Inc.,
CA Technologies, Inc.,
Hewlett Packard Enterprise,
Qlik Technologies Inc.,
SAS Institute Inc.,