IDC's Emerging Trends in Talent Acquisition and Staffing takes a deep dive into the fast-changing world of talent acquisition technologies and services. Focused on solutions and strategies organizations utilize to attract, engage, assess, hire, and onboard both permanent and contingent staff in the face of labor shortages in key skills areas, this program is the only of its kind in the world. The service assists vendors that offer recruiting, staffing, and broader talent management product and services and CIOs looking to gain insight on trends and strategies in this area.
Emerging Trends in Talent Acquisition and Staffing
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
Target emerging trends in recruiting:
- Edge apps and disrupters
- Modern sourcing strategies and talent mobility
- Social, mobile, and the candidate experience
- Talent analytics and modern measures of success
- Recruitment marketing and employer branding
Explore staffing models:
- Disruptors and differentiators
- New models and services
- Contingent, freelance, and the gig economy
- Role of digital transformation
- Special focus on IT staffing
- Market Forecast. Worldwide and U.S. Acquisition and Staffing, 2017–2021
- Survey. State of Talent Acquisition 2017
- IDC Perspective. Applicant Tracking, Candidate Relationship Management, and the Talent Acquisition Platform
- IDC FutureScape. Global Shifts in Modern Talent Acquisition and Mobility 2017 Predictions
- IDC Innovators Series. Talent Discovery, Talent Attraction, and Talent Engagement
- IDC PlanScape. Evolving Measurement Practices for Modern Talent Acquisition, 2017
- IDC MarketScapes. Modern Talent Acquisition Systems and Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO)
- Survey. Trends in Job Advertising and Distribution
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What new technologies are emerging to help companies more effectively attract and acquire new talent?
- How are companies leveraging talent analytics to improve effectiveness and ROI of talent acquisition strategies?
- How is job advertising, marketing, and distribution changing in a social-powered, mobile-enabled web?
- What are the most important functional capabilities for buyers investing in new talent acquisition technologies?
- How is digital transformation affecting hiring and onboarding processes?
ADP LLC, Adecco S.A., Avature Limited, CareerBuilder, LLC, Cornerstone OnDemand, Inc., Entelo, Inc., Glassdoor Inc., Greenhouse Software, Inc., HackerRank, IBM, Indeed, Jobvite Inc., Kelly Services Inc., Lever Inc., LinkedIn Corporation, Manpower Group Inc., Monster Worldwide Inc., Oracle Corporation, PageUp People Pty. Ltd., PeopleFluent, Inc., Phenom People, Inc., Randstad Holding N.V., Robert Half International Inc., SAP SE, SmartRecruiters Inc., Smartfly Technologies Inc., Symphony Talent LLC, iCIMS, Inc.