IDC's Emerging Trends in Talent Acquisition takes a deep dive into the fast-changing world of talent acquisition technologies and services. Focused on solutions and strategies that organizations utilize to attract, engage, assess, hire, and onboard both permanent and contingent staff in the face of labor shortages in key skills areas, this program is the only of its kind in the world. The service assists vendors that offer recruiting, staffing, and broader talent management product and services and CIOs looking to gain insight on trends and strategies in this area.
Emerging Trends in Talent Acquisition
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
Target emerging trends in recruiting:
- Edge apps and disrupters
- Modern sourcing strategies and talent mobility
- Social, mobile, and the candidate experience
- Talent analytics and modern measures of success
- Recruitment marketing and employer branding
Explore staffing models:
- Disruptors and differentiators
- New models and services
- Contingent, freelance, and the gig economy
- Role of digital transformation
- Special focus on IT staffing
- Market Forecast. Worldwide and U.S. Acquisition and Staffing, 2019-2023
- IDC Perspective. Talent Acquisition Leads the Digital Transformation in Human Capital Management
- IDC TechBrief Series. AI, Machine Learning, and Bots in Talent Acquisition and Recruitment Marketing Solutions
- IDC Innovators Series. Talent Intelligence and Attraction
- IDC PlanScape. Evolving Measurement Practices for Modern Talent Acquisition, 2019
- IDC MarketScapes. Modern Talent Acquisition Suites for Small, Midsize, and Large Enterprises
- Survey. State of Talent Acquisition, 2020
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What new technologies are emerging to help companies more effectively attract and acquire new talent?
- How are companies leveraging talent analytics to improve the effectiveness and ROI of talent acquisition strategies?
- How are job advertising, marketing, and distribution changing in a social-powered, mobile-enabled web?
- What are the most important functional capabilities for buyers investing in new talent acquisition technologies?
- How is digital transformation affecting hiring and onboarding processes?
ADP LLC, Achievers Corp., Avature Limited, Beamery Ltd., CareerBuilder, LLC, Cielo Inc., Cornerstone OnDemand, Inc., Economic Modeling LLC, Entelo, Inc., Glassdoor Inc., Greenhouse Software, Inc., HackerRank, IBM, Indeed, Jobvite Inc., Kazoo, Inc., LinkedIn Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, Oracle Corporation, PeopleFluent, Inc., Phenom People, Inc., SAP SE, SmartRecruiters Inc., SmashFly Technologies Inc., Symphony Talent LLC, Talroo Inc., The Ultimate Software Group, Inc., iCIMS, Inc.