IDC's Talent Acquisition and Strategy takes a deep dive into the fast-changing world of talent acquisition technologies and services. Focused on solutions and strategies that organizations utilize to attract, engage, assess, hire, and onboard both permanent and contingent staff in the face of labor shortages in key skills areas, this program is the only one of its kind in the world. The service assists vendors that offer recruiting, staffing, and broader talent management product and services as well as CIOs that are looking to gain insight on trends and strategies in this area.
Talent Acquisition and Strategy
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
Target trends in recruiting:
- Edge apps and disruptors
- Modern sourcing strategies and talent mobility
- CRM, recruiter, hiring manager, and candidate experience
- Talent analytics and modern measures of success
- Recruitment marketing and employer branding
Explore staffing models:
- Disruptors and differentiators
- New models and services
- Contingent, freelance, and the gig economy
- Role of digital transformation
- Talent marketplaces
- Market Forecast: Worldwide and U.S. Acquisition and Staffing, 2021-2025
- IDC Perspective: Leveraging Globalized Talent Acquisition in Remote Work Models
- IDC Market Glance: Talent Acquisition 3Q21
- IDC Innovators Series: Talent Intelligence and Attraction
- IDC Market Analysis Perspective: Worldwide Talent Acquisition 2021
- IDC MarketScape: Modern Talent Acquisition Suites for Small, Midsize, and Large Enterprises
- Survey: State of Talent Acquisition, 2021
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What new technologies are emerging to help companies more effectively attract and acquire new talent?
- How are companies leveraging talent analytics to improve the effectiveness and ROI of talent acquisition strategies?
- How are job advertising, marketing, and distribution changing in a social-powered, mobile-enabled, and data-driven environment?
- What are the most important functional capabilities for buyers investing in new talent acquisition technologies?
- How is digital transformation affecting the hiring and onboarding processes for recruiters, hiring managers, and candidates?
ADP LLC, Avature Limited, Beamery Ltd., CareerBuilder, LLC, Ceipal Corp., Cornerstone OnDemand, Inc., Economic Modeling LLC, Eightfold AI Inc., Entelo, Inc., EnterpriseAlumni, Glassdoor Inc., Greenhouse Software, Inc., HackerRank, IBM, Indeed Inc., Jobvite Inc., Lever Inc., LinkedIn Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, Monster Worldwide Inc., Oracle Corporation, Page Up, PeopleFluent, Inc., Phenom People, Inc., SAP SE, SeekOut, SmartRecruiters Inc., SmashFly Technologies Inc., SumTotal Systems, Inc., Symphony Talent LLC, Talroo Inc., UKG Inc., Workday, Inc., iCIMS, Inc.