Internet of Things: Analytics and Information Management covers the Internet of Things (IoT) analytics and information management (AIM) software markets including a detailed quantitative and qualitative view of supply- and demand-side trends in the IoT data capture, integration, cleansing, management, analytics, and presentation software markets. This research provides critical value to specialty IoT software vendors as well as hardware and services vendors.
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Market sizing and forecasting with several sub-segments, such as IoT data integration, IoT data management, and IoT analytics and business intelligence
- IoT analytic use cases
- Adapting business processes in an IoT era
- Vendor profiles and the competitive landscape
- Streaming analytics in IoT
- Real-time data integration for IoT analytics
- Data management technologies for IoT analytic workloads
- Worldwide IoT Analytics and Information Management Forecast, 2017–2021
- IoT Analytics and Information Management Taxonomy
- IoT Analytics and Information Management Competitive Landscape
- IoT Analytics Demand Trends
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the size and expected forecast of the IoT analytics and information management software market?
- What software solutions are being provided in the market today?
- What are the characteristics of a best-in-class IoT AIM platform?
- How are customers adopting IoT AIM platforms?
- Who are the key players in IoT AIM platforms, from perspectives of size, ability to lead, and potential to disrupt?
- What are end-user challenges when trying to derive value from IoT data?
C3 Technologies, Inc.,
Cisco Systems, Inc.,
General Electric Company,
SAS Institute Inc.,
TIBCO Software Inc.,