Internet of Things: Platforms and Analytics is a comprehensive program that examines the platform, analytics and information management (AIM) landscape in relation to the Internet of Things (IoT). This program includes a detailed quantitative and qualitative view of supply- and demand-side trends in the software organizations used to build and deploy IoT applications, manage and connect IoT devices, and capture, integrate, store, and analyze data. This research provides critical value to IoT software vendors as well as hardware and services vendors.
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Market sizing and forecasting for IoT platforms and analytics
- IoT platform and analytics vendor landscape
- IoT application development and deployment
- IoT connectivity management
- IoT device management
- Streaming analytics in IoT
- Real-time data integration for IoT analytics
- Data management technologies for IoT analytics workloads
- Industrial IoT software trends
- IoT use cases
- Worldwide IoT Platform and Analytics Taxonomy
- Worldwide IoT Platform Forecast, 2020-2024
- Worldwide IoT Analytics and Information Management Forecast, 2020-2024
- IoT Platform and Analytics Competitive Landscape, including MarketScapes
- IoT Platform and Analytics Demand Trends
- IoT Platform and Analytics Vendor Profiles
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the size and expected forecast of the IoT platform and IoT analytics software market?
- What software solutions are being provided in the market today?
- What are the characteristics of a best-in-class IoT platform?
- How are customers adopting IoT platforms and analytics, and what challenges are they experiencing in these deployments?
- Who are the key players in IoT platforms and analytics, from the perspectives of size, ability to lead, and potential to disrupt?
- What are end-user challenges when trying to derive value from IoT data?