Marketing and sales technologies are driving forces for all companies as customers move to online, mobile-first, and collaborative relationship models. In reaching and selling to customers, it is essential that organizations aggressively develop the necessary operational and analytic skills, collaborative cultures, and creative problem solving needed to truly add value to the customer relationship. IDC's Customer Experience: Sales and Marketing Technology service provides strategic frameworks for thinking about the individual and aligned areas of marketing and sales technology as parts of a holistic business strategy. This program delivers insight, information, and data on the main drivers for the adoption of these technologies in the broader context of customer experience (CX) and networked business strategies.
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Marketing automation, campaign creation, and execution applications
- Sales automation applications
- Predictive analytics and business KPIs
- Mobile and digital applications and strategies
- Customer data and analytics
- Marketing technology in support of CX strategies
- Worldwide Marketing Technology Needs and Adoption Survey
- IDC's Marketing Cloud IDC MarketScape
- Marketing Software Competitive Market Forecast
- IDC's Marketing IDC MaturityScape and Benchmarks
- IDC's Marketing IDC TechScape
- Marketing Automation Forecast and Vendor Shares
- Sales Automation Forecast and Vendor Shares
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- In a market where IDC counts thousands of marketing technology vendors in more than 75 categories, what strategies will create differentiation in the market?
- In an ever-evolving and competitive business landscape, how can businesses leverage both technology and creativity to deliver greater value to customers at every stage?
- What strategic, technical, and service partnerships are the most effective means to gain market share?
- How can technology providers help businesses streamline processes, reduce the overhead associated with a complex environment, and rationalize distributed customer data?
- How can organizations create the best possible customer experience with a highly fragmented technology environment?
- How do marketing and sales organizations and systems participate in Digital Transformation efforts?
BrandWatch Technologies, Inc.,
CALLIDUS TECHNOLOGIES INC,
Constant Contact, Inc.,
Hootsuite Media Inc.,
Infor Global Solutions, Inc.,
Lattice Technology Co Ltd,
ROCKET FUEL INC.,
Sitecore Corporation A/S.,
Tableau Software, Inc.,