The Worldwide Semiannual 3D Printing Spending Guide is an expansion to IDC's ongoing coverage of 3D printing technology trends and best practices. This IDC spending guide will provide a granular view of the market for 3D printing by regional, industry, use case, and technology. This comprehensive database delivered via pivot table format or IDC's custom query tool allows the user to easily extract meaningful information about the emerging 3D printing market by viewing data trends and relationships and making data comparisons.
This product covers the following segments of the 3D printing market:
- 9 regions: The United States, Canada, PRC, Japan, Western Europe, Central and Eastern Europe, the Middle East and Africa, Latin America, and Asia/Pacific
- 6 technology markets: Across hardware, software, and services categories including 3D printer, 3DP software, consulting services, material, on-demand parts services, and system integration services
- 15 use cases: Aftermarket parts, architectural designs/models, dental objects, learning or research, medical support objects, molds, parts for new products, prototypes, replicas and novelty, specialized tools, specialty food, surgical models, tissue/organ/bone, and more
- 20 industries: Banking, insurance, securities and investment services, discrete manufacturing, process manufacturing, construction, resource industries, retail, wholesale, professional services, personal and consumer services, transportation, healthcare provider, federal/central government, state/local government, education, telecommunications, media, utilities, and consumer
Throughout the year, this product will address the following topics:
- Which regions, technologies, and use cases are growing faster than the market average
- The market size and industry opportunity by specific region, technology, and use case
Key Questions Answered
Our research addresses the following issues that are critical to your success:
- How is 3D printing defined, and what are the main technology components?
- How will 3D printing adoption vary by region, industry, and use case?
- How will the 3D printing market grow over the forecast period by industry and use case?
- Which industries will show greater growth and market opportunity around 3D printing processes?
About This Spending Guide
IDC's Worldwide Semiannual 3D Printing Spending Guide provides guidance on the expected technology opportunity around this market at a regional and total worldwide level. Segmented by industry, use case, and technology component, this guide provides IT vendors with insights into this rapidly growing market and how the market will develop over the coming years.
Timely Delivery and Support
Throughout the year, this product will offer insight into the latest trends impacting the market.
Worldwide Semiannual 3D Printing Spending Guide
The overall regional total addressable market for 3D printing
Worldwide 3D Printing Taxonomy Document
Detailed taxonomy explaining IDC's view of the market
IDC Products and Services: Solving Business Challenges on the 3rd Platform