IDC’s Worldwide Semiannual Artificial Intelligence Systems Spending Guide examines the cognitive computing opportunity from a region, industry, use case, and technology perspective. This comprehensive database delivered via pivot table format or IDC’s Customer Insights query tool allows the user to easily extract meaningful information about the cognitive/artificial intelligence systems market by viewing data trends and relationships and making data comparisons.
This product covers the following segments of the cognitive/artificial intelligence systems market:
- 9 regions: The United States, Canada, PRC, Japan, Western Europe, Central and Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa, Latin America, and Asia/Pacific
- 19 industries: Banking, insurance, securities and investment services, discrete manufacturing, process manufacturing, construction, resource industries, retail, wholesale, professional services, personal and consumer services, transportation, healthcare provider, federal/central government, state/local government, education, telecommunications, media, and utilities
- 20+ use cases including: Automated customer service agents, automated threat intelligence and prevention systems, fraud analysis and investigation, expert shopping advisors and product recommendations, and others
- 6 technology markets: Business Services, Cognitive Applications, Cognitive Platform, IT Services, Server, and Storage
Throughout the year, this product will address the following topics:
- Artificial intelligence systems market definition
- Key industry use cases
- Market drivers impacting cognitive/artificial intelligence systems growth
Key Questions Answered
Our research addresses the following issues that are critical to your success:
- What are the different elements of the artificial intelligence systems landscape?
- How will artificial intelligence systems adoption vary by region, country, use case, and industry?
- How will the artificial intelligence systems market grow over the forecast period by industry and use case?
- Which industries present the greatest growth opportunity for artificial intelligence systems technology?
About This Spending Guide
IDC's Worldwide Semiannual Artificial Intelligence Systems Spending Guide provides guidance on the expected technology opportunity around this market at a regional and total worldwide level. Segmented by industry, use case, and technology component, this guide provides IT vendors with insights into this rapidly growing market and how the market will develop over the coming year.
Timely Delivery and Support
Throughout the year, this product will offer insight into the latest trends impacting the market.
Worldwide Semiannual Artificial Intelligence Systems Spending Guide, 2018H1
2018H1 release of the Worldwide Semiannual Artificial Intelligence Systems Spending Guide
Worldwide Semiannual Artificial Intelligence Systems Spending Guide, 2018H2
2018H2 release of the Worldwide Semiannual Artificial Intelligence Systems Spending Guide
Worldwide Semiannual Artificial Intelligence Systems Spending Guide Taxonomy
Defines artificial intelligence systems and relevant coverage areas.
IDC Products and Services: Solving Business Challenges on the 3rd Platform