IDC's Worldwide Semiannual Mobility Spending Guide examines the opportunity for mobile technologies from a country, industry, company size, and technology perspective. This comprehensive database delivered via pivot table format or IDC's Customer Insights query tool allows the user to easily extract meaningful information about the mobility market by viewing data trends, relationships, and making data comparisons.
This product covers the following segments of the mobility market:
- 9 regions: The United States, Canada, PRC, Japan, Western Europe, Central and Eastern Europe, the Middle East and Africa, Latin America, and Asia/Pacific
- 53 countries: Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, PRC, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, the United Arab Emirates, the United Kingdom, the United States, Venezuela, Vietnam, the rest of Asia/Pacific, the rest of CEE, the rest of Latin America, and the rest of the Middle East and Africa
- 10 technology markets: across hardware, software, and services categories: Hardware -- Feature phone, notebook, smartphone, and tablet; Software -- enterprise mobility management, mobile application development platform, mobile enterprise applications, and mobile enterprise security; and Services -- enterprise mobility services and mobile connectivity services
- 20 industries: Banking, insurance, securities and investment services, discrete manufacturing, process manufacturing, construction, resource industries, retail, wholesale, professional services, personal and consumer services, transportation, healthcare provider, federal/central government, state/local government, education, telecommunications, media, utilities, and consumer
- 5 company size segments: 1–9, 10–99, 100–499, 500–999, and 1,000+ employees
Throughout the year, this product will address the following topics:
- Definitions, sizes, and forecasts of mobile opportunity by technology, country, industry, and company size
Key Questions Answered
Our research addresses the following issues that are critical to your success:
- What technologies comprise the mobility landscape?
- How will mobile spending vary by country, industry, and company size?
- How will the mobile market grow over the forecast period by industry and company size?
- Which vertical markets present the greatest growth opportunity for mobile technologies?
About This Spending Guide
IDC's Worldwide Semiannual Mobility Spending Guide provides guidance on the expected technology opportunity around this market at a regional and total worldwide level. Segmented by industry, company size, and technology component, this guide provides IT vendors with insights into the evolution and development of this dynamic market.
Timely Delivery and Support
Throughout the year, this product offers insight into the latest trends impacting the market.
- Worldwide Semiannual Mobility Spending Guide
- The overall worldwide and U.S. total addressable technology market for mobility by industry
- Customer demand for mobile devices, software, and services
IDC Products and Services: Solving Business Challenges on the 3rd Platform