Central and Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa Paper-to-Digital Transformation and Print Volume Trends examines the developing opportunities for market participants as the hardcopy market evolves and transforms. No longer can a peripherals provider survive on a strictly hardware, supplies, and break/fix business model. This service is designed to identify the additional new revenue opportunities in this changing marketplace. Research will assess the available paths for clients to take in their transformational journeys based on IDC-wide content coverage, including (but not limited to) cloud, mobility, social media, and big data analytics. It analyzes how these emerging technologies and trends are impacting traditional page volumes. IDC's page volume end-user research and forecasts are also included in this program. Peripherals vendors seeking to expand their businesses beyond traditional market revenue streams sorely need this service.
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- The impact of cloud, mobility, social media, and big data analytics on traditional printing and evolving business processes
- Transformation acquisition strategies
- Digital office transformation to paperless environments
- Print-volume trends
- IT and print services and BPO convergence
- Business communication technologies as alternatives to printing
- Central and Eastern Europe Print Services Market Analysis and Trends, 2018
- Document Digitalization Status in Central and Eastern Europe, 2018
- Central and Eastern Europe, Middle East, and Africa Print Services Market 2018–2022 Spending Forecast
- Central and Eastern Europe, Middle East, and Africa Page-Volume Analysis and Trends, 2018
- Central and Eastern Europe, Middle East, and Africa 2018–2022 Page-Volume Forecast
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- Where are the growth opportunities? What are the tactics and strategies vendors are implementing to transform their businesses? And who is on the right path?
- How fast is the transition to paperless processes and environments, and who are the emerging providers of such services and solutions?
- What are the projections for print volumes? Is a "cliff" looming?
- What opportunities are cloud, mobility, social media, and big data opening up for print/MFP providers?
- What are the key observed and expected trends in working with documents in the office environment?
Eastman Kodak Company,
Hewlett Packard Enterprise,
KYOCERA Document Solutions Inc.,
Konica Minolta Holdings, Inc.,
Lexmark International, Inc.,
Ricoh Company, Ltd.,