IDC carried a series of cloud services studies focusing on market dynamics, market size and forecast, vendor’s share as well as future trends.
China Cloud Services
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Situation overview
- China cloud services market overview
- Private cloud market end-user spending
- Cloud services by foundation market
- Cloud services by vertical industry
- Competitive landscape
- Future outlook
- Forecast and assumptions
- Future trends
- Market context
- Advice to service providers
- China Internet Datacenter Services Market Forecast
- China Internet Datacenter Services Market Share
- China CDN Market Forecast
- China CDN Market Share
- IDC’s Public Cloud Services Tracker
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the current situation of China’s cloud services market?
- What is the competitive landscape of China’s cloud services market?
- What are the drivers and inhibitors of China’s cloud services market?
- What are the assumptions that drive IDC to make forecast of China’s cloud services market?
- What will be the main trends in the near future?
21Vianet Group, Inc., Alibaba Group Holding Limited, Amazon Web Services, Inc., Beijing Youfan Technology Co., Ltd., China Telecom Corporation Limited, China Unicom Limited, ChinaCache International Holdings Ltd., Chinac Corporation Ltd., Dr. Peng Telecom and Media Group Co., Ltd., Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd., IBM, Kingsoft Corporation Limited, Microsoft Corporation, Shanghai Qiu Niu Information Technology Co. Ltd. , Shanghai Ucloud Information Technology Co., Ltd., Tencent Holdings Limited