IDC's China IT Services provides an overview of current situation of the China's IT services market and a forecast for the next five years. It illustrates the trends of macro economy, influence of policies, hot areas, and key dynamics in the market. In addition, it also includes a demand-side analysis, a competitive landscape with top vendor rankings, and a segment analysis. IDC also provides recommendations for service providers (SPs) in each IT services segment.
China IT Services
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- China IT services market
- IT services by foundation market
- IT services by vertical industry
- China IT Services Tracker Historical Data 2017 1H & 2H
- China IT Services Tracker Forecast 2017 1H & 2H
- China IT Services Tracker Country Report, PRC, 2017 1H & 2H
- China IT Services Tracker Assumptions 2017 1H & 2H
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the current situation of China's IT services market?
- Who are leading IT service providers in China's market?
- What will be the future outlook of China's IT market?
- Based on what assumptions that IDC make forecast?
- What will be the future trends in China's IT services market?
- What will be the advices IDC provides for service providers?