IDC's Korea Internet of Things Ecosystem and Trends (Korean Version) research examines the rapidly evolving Internet of Things (IoT) ecosystem and industry, including market growth and trends, competitive landscape, and the impact IoT has on various industries from the autonomously connected units in the enterprise and consumer world to the applications and services that will demonstrate the power of a world of connected "things." The target audience for Korea Internet of Things Ecosystem and Trends (Korean Version) is vendors across the IoT ecosystem, including device/module manufacturers, service providers, application developers, security vendors, analytics vendors, and systems integrators.
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Korea Internet of Things forecast
- IoT market opportunities in DX strategies
- Competitive analysis and partner landscape
- Analysis of IoT platform market
- IoT market dynamics in a selected industry
- IoT connectivity development
- IoT decision-maker perspectives
- IoT security market ecosystem
- IoT purpose cognitive/AI trends
- Korea Internet of Things (IoT) 2018–2022 Forecast: Market Opportunities in DX Strategies
- Korea IoT Market Competitive Analysis and Partner Landscape
- Korea IoT Market Dynamics in a Selected Industry
- Korea IoT Platform 2018–2022 Forecast
- Korea IoT Purpose Cognitive/AI Trends, 2017
- Korea IoT Connectivity Development
- Korea IoT Decision-Maker Perspectives
- Korea IoT Security Market Ecosystem
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- How does IDC define the IoT market? What does the Korea IoT market comprise?
- What is the size of and forecast for the Korea market for the Internet of Things?
- Which are the key players in the Korea IoT market? What are their go-to-market strategies?
- What verticals will lead the IoT movement?
- How will the upper layers of the IoT solution stack drive revenue growth in the IoT market?
- How does the connectivity ecosystem impact IoT market development?
- How can IoT players penetrate in the IoT market based on enterprises' market perceptions?
- How will the IoT industry develop on enterprises' DX strategies?
- How does the IoT market grow leveraging cognitive/AI?
Cisco Systems, Inc.,
General Electric Company,
Hewlett Packard Enterprise,
Honeywell International Inc.,
Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.,
LM Ericsson Telephone Company,
SAS Institute Inc.,
SK Holdings Co., Ltd. ,
Vodafone Group Plc