Austria ICT Market Opportunity offers an overview of key ICT market segments in Austria, including IT services, cloud, and big data analytics. It combines comprehensive supply-side research with demand-side research and valuable insights from local end-user surveys. The service is designed to provide detailed insights into the Austrian ICT market and recommendations that enable providers to formulate strategies for success in the country.
Austria ICT Market Opportunity
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- This service presents supply-side research and vendor market shares for the IT services and cloud computing markets on the one hand and demand-side research on the other, including end users’ perspectives on such subjects as cloud computing and big data analytics, as well as providing analysis of general IT spending trends in the country.
- Austria Internet of Things Survey, 2020
- Austria IT Services Market 2020–2024 Forecast
- Competitive Profiles and 2019 Analysis of Leading IT Services Players in Austria
- Austria Security Survey, 2020
- Austria IT Spending Survey, 2021
- Austria IT Services Market 2021–2025 Forecast
- Competitive Profiles and 2020 Analysis of Leading IT Services Players in Austria
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What are IDC's predictions for spending on IT services in Austria?
- What are the assumptions behind the forecast numbers, and what impact will the related issues have on the market during the forecast period?
- What are the latest trends in IT services delivery in Austria, including managed services, cloud, and IT security?
- What do end users in the Austrian market say about their concerns and preferences regarding IT services procurement?
- What do end users in Austria say about their investments and preferences of ICT solutions?