With the rapid shift to digital transformation, DevOps practices become more inviting, and necessary, for enterprise survival. Many European organizations are trying to get to grips with, understand, and implement DevOps successfully. European DevOps Strategies looks at the investment opportunities and challenges in Europe resulting from the transition to a DevOps philosophy. The aim of the service is to create the basis for fact-based decisions for investments, resource allocation, and go-to-market to understand competition and how to partner and differentiate. The service is targeted at executives of IT vendors (services, software, telcos) and market intelligence professionals.
European DevOps Strategies
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Defining successful DevOps practices
- Exploring and understanding DevOps enterprise maturity from a European perspective
- End-user strategies and investment priorities — surveys and case studies
- Vendor approaches and offerings for DevOps
- Forecast for European DevOps spending on software and services, 2017–2022
- IDC MaturityScape Benchmark: DevOps Western Europe
- European DevOps Strategies: Investment Drivers
- European DevOps Enterprise Survey: Buyer Strategies and Plans
- European DevOps Spending Forecast, 2017–2022
- DevOps Services Competitive View
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- How important is DevOps on the enterprise investment agenda?
- How mature and ready are European organizations for DevOps?
- Where are enterprises investing to accelerate DevOps — staffing, processes, technologies?
- What is the impact of DevOps on enterprise IT spending? Who are the winners and losers?
- How are leading vendors addressing the DevOps opportunity?
Accenture plc, Atos S.A., BMC Software, Inc., CA Technologies, Inc., Capgemini Services SAS, Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation, Computer Sciences Corporation, Deloitte LLP, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, IBM, Infosys Limited, Micro Focus International plc, Pivotal Software, Inc., PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP, Sopra Steria Group, Tata Consultancy Services Limited, TechMahindra, Wipro Limited