IDC's ASEAN IT Services report provides a comprehensive view on tech-buyer adoption trends in the services market. The report series leverages various IDC Asia/Pacific end-user survey results and discusses specific trends and implications by industry, business size, and countries in the ASEAN region. The key market segments covered include mobility, cloud, IoT, and analytics services across the ASEAN countries.
Technology vendors will benefit with in-depth understanding of the drivers of digital transformation, key factors that tech buyers use when selecting external service providers, and 3rd Platform technologies' adoption rate and patterns in each ASEAN country in addition to trends in service engagement and management and advice to technology vendors, service providers, systems integrators, and end users.
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Top spending themes and the impact on service engagements
- Competitive positioning of key vendors in ASEAN
- Key trends and adoption rate of digital transformation and 3rd Platform technologies
- Changes and trends of IT services spending in ASEAN
- Market size and growth potential on 3rd Platform technologies
- IT Services Market Analysis and Forecast
- State of 3rd Platform technologies
- Analysis of Enterprise Mobility Services Markets
- Analysis on cloud services markets in ASEAN
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the preferred services engagement model in the ASEAN region?
- What is the driving adoption of digital transformation and 3rd Platform technologies in ASEAN?
- What are the key challenges faced by enterprises in adopting these technologies?
- How is IT services evolving due to the adoption of 3rd Platform technologies in ASEAN?
- What is the market size and growth potential of each 3rd Platform technology?
- How can service providers, ISVs, and service integrators create new revenue stream based on the adoption?