IDC's Internet of Things: Services program examines the life cycle of services involved in consulting, planning, designing, building, managing, and supporting IoT initiatives. This service will examine the overall opportunity for IoT services from a quantitative, qualitative, and supplier perspective. Suppliers providing IT services or any buyer considering an IoT initiative will find value in this program.
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- IoT services buyer needs and requirements
- IoT services forecast and analysis
- IoT strategy consulting services
- IoT services competitive landscape
- IoT support strategies
- The role of custom application development services for IoT
- The nexus of managed IT services with managing IoT-enabled environments
- Adoption cycle for IoT services
- The impact of IoT on network planning and design
- Assessing IoT security challenges
- IoT Services Taxonomy
- IoT Services Buyer Needs and Requirements
- IoT Services Forecast and Analysis
- IoT Service Provider Profiles
- End-User Criteria for IoT Services
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- How does IDC define IoT services, and what are the various markets?
- How large and fast growing are the markets associated with IoT services across the life cycle of services delivery?
- Which early use cases are driving demand for IoT services?
- Where are the key ecosystems, and which are the key players providing IoT services?
- What are buyers looking for from IoT services providers?
- How are services firms helping organizations identify value throughout the IoT life cycle?
CGI Group Inc.,
Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation,
Emerson Network Power,
General Electric Company,
Hewlett Packard Enterprise,
LM Ericsson Telephone Company,
Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corporation,
Tata Consultancy Services Limited,
Tech Mahindra Limited,
Vodafone Group Plc,