This program provides a market overview and key innovation telecom trends including use cases, end-user requirements, and communications service provider (CSP) strategies. Customers will benefit from understanding CSP digital transformation (DX) strategies and service delivery strategies.The program focuses on innovative CSP DX strategy.
Telecom Transformation Trends
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Digital Transformation
- Customer Experience Strategies
- Implementing Hybrid WAN Strategy
- Virtual Network Services
- SD WAN Services
- Communication Service Provider DX Strategies
- SD WAN Carrier Services Market Forecast
- Virtual Networking Services Case Studies
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- How are communications service providers meeting hybrid WAN enterprise requirements?
- What is the market demand for virtualized network services?
- Which verticals are adopting VNS and SD WAN Services?
- How are enterprises implementing hybrid WAN?
AT&T Inc., BT Group plc, Bell Canada, CenturyLink Inc., Colt Group S.A., Deutsche Telekom AG, KDDI Corporation, Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corporation, Orange S.A., Singapore Telecommunications Limited, Sprint Corporation, Tata Group, Telstra Corporation Limited, Verizon Communications, Inc., Vodafone Group Plc, Windstream Holdings, Inc.