IDC offers comprehensive price analysis for IT professional services rates through its Rate Card Tool. IDC offers rates for a wide range of IT professional services in 30 countries covering more than 40 roles. The Rate Card Tool can be used by IT service providers for competitive positioning and deal pursuit as well as for long-term strategic planning. The Rate Card Tool is an online database updated in real time covering rates across global tier 1 and tier 2 vendors.
This product covers the following market segments of the cloud market:
- Application services
- IT support
Throughout the year, this product will address the following topics:
- Base charge-out rates for over 40 roles in 30 countries
- Hourly and day rates and annual salary with data segmented for short- and long-term projects
- Coverage for four levels of experience: 0-2, 3-5, 6-10, and 11+ years
- Role definitions for all roles
- Custom access to hard-to-find roles and categories like vendor-specific specialties and big data
- Rates for specific countries and subregions
Key Questions Answered
Our research addresses the following issues that are critical to your success:
- Are we over- or undercharging for the rates we offer?
- Are we leaving money on the table or losing deals due to high rates?
- What is the difference in rates between specific countries and regions?
- What is the impact of project length on rates?
Timely Delivery and Support
Internet access to data and analysis tools is provided via IDC's Pricing eValuator website. The tools and services available to clients include the following:
- Price and specifications database includes list-, street-, and distributor-level pricing as well as specifications, historical pricing, and services availability information.
- Market monitor provides continuous analysis of the pricing marketplace by integrating real-time pricing with written spot analysis.
- Promotions database includes detailed information on current promotions and rebates. Full promotion descriptions, pricing, and valid offer dates are included.
- IDC updates detail price and promotion changes and new service announcements as they happen, emphasizing fast delivery of pricing data so clients can react rapidly.
- Custom consulting is available for special projects.
- Easy-to-use configuration builder and services comparison tools are available.