IDC offers comprehensive price analysis for cloud computing by offering access to a dynamic database of cloud vendor pricing covering close to 100 cloud service providers across seven countries. IDC's cloud database will assist cloud providers in competitive intelligence and deal pursuit by providing access to customized pricing for defined configurations as well as aligned pricing for targeted instances and performance specifications.
This product covers the following segments of the cloud market:
- Cloud computing
- Cloud storage
Throughout the year, this product will address the following topics:
- Cloud pricing for custom configurations, adjustable by technology, service-level and add-on features (load balancing, firewalls, etc.)
- Pricing for major cloud competitors aligned for apples-to-apples features and configurations
- Updated tracking of current pricing with quarterly database updates
- Identify price/cost deltas for enterprise cloud solutions versus public cloud offerings
Key Questions Answered
Our research addresses the following issues that are critical to your success:
- What are the key price drivers in the cloud marketplace?
- Who are the price leaders and followers?
- What is the impact of bundling on pricing?
- What is the impact of price competition on the marketplace?
Price Collection Methodology Overview