Enterprise mobility has become a major driver of digital business transformation. With maturity, European enterprises' emphasis naturally shifts from mobile devices themselves toward the infrastructure as well as applications that run on those devices. IDC's European Enterprise Mobility: Applications and Life-Cycle Services provides essential guidance to market participants on the key strategic trends in enterprise mobility shaping their business over the next five years. It focuses on the trends affecting the development, procurement, and deployment of enterprise business applications, but also analyzes the market for mobility-related life-cycle services in Europe — from consulting through implementation and integration, to management and support. The service is aimed at organizations that are struggling to transition from a reactive ad hoc approach to mobility toward a more holistic mobile-first approach and need support with point, platform, or architectural mobility needs.
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Enterprise user mobility requirements, attitudes, and strategies
- Mobile strategy and policy best practice
- Mobile enterprise applications, platforms, and development tools
- Mobile application testing tools and services
- Enterprise mobile maturity
- Consulting, integration, and support services for mobile strategy
- Mobility services management, hosting, and outsourcing
- Mobile business applications and life-cycle services: trends and strategies for growth
- Market Analysis Perspective: major trends and issues
- Predictions: expectations for future market developments
- European enterprise use of mobility: European user surveys
- Mobile application development platforms and tools: market forecasts and vendor analysis
- Deployment best practice: European case studies for mobility
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- Who are the key players in the European enterprise mobility applications and life-cycle services market?
- How big is the market, and how do their offerings and strategies compare?
- What are the attitudes and activities of European enterprises regarding mobile applications and life-cycle services?
- What are the key elements of building a comprehensive mobile strategy? What do market players need to consider when supporting customers?
- How is the market evolving, including deployment best practice, types of applications targeted, and preferred channels from a buying perspective?
Applause App Quality, Inc.,
Hewlett Packard Enterprise,
Red Hat, Inc.,
Sopra Steria Group,
Tata Consultancy Services Limited,
VERIVO SOFTWARE, INC.,